Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Aston Villa Home

It’s the first time in way over a year that I’m gutted not to be going tonight. My one man protest is over 🙌🏼

I’m expecting an atmosphere akin Liverpool at home- Shakey’s first game. Kristiansen to do a Fuchs early on

Villa are decent, I know the rot ran deeper than Rodgers, but it was all due to Rodgers in the first instance.

The stadium will be rocking, the shackles will be off, Tete to be allowed to actually run at players, 3-1 Leicester, Vardy back on the scoresheet, and Leicester just back. 

Go on lads SOTV

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Midfield will get completely overrun if we have Dewsbury-hall in a midfield 2, he doesn't stay in position. But without Tielemans we'd have to play Soumare or Mendy alongside Ndidi. 

Need a big night from Maddison. He thinks captaincy is whinging at the ref. 

9 minutes ago, Raj said:

No excuses now.

Almost a season defining game as we lose this we can't blame anyone.

We as fans need to turn up too for this.

Beat a decent Villa  tonight and we have a massive 3 points but also a whole load of new confidence going into the remainder of the season.

Not even thinking about a defeat.

Completely agree mate. We’ve been let down a lot this season, but let’s get behind the lads tonight. No BR to bring us down. Let’s do the double on Villa.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, shiv said:

Players have nowhere to hide now. Hope they are up for this as although I despised Brendan by the end they haven’t taken enough flack.

Now is the time for them all to step up and show their worth.

Hope so, but I think people may still, and it’s not without cause, state that the damage or demoralising effect of Rodgers would not be instantly expunged by his exit. Could be a case for someone like Rafa (yes and the complications it’s brings) to tell the squad what they need to hear from a position of authority.

I'd love to see:

Iversen

Castagne Souttar Faes Kristiansen 

Mendy

Ricardo          KDH

Maddison                               Barnes

Iheanacho

Looks a little weird I know but I think Ricardo could really work in that role. Maddison drifting in (think his best performances this season have been at RW). KDH starting the press in the 10 role which is where he's looked best.

Fancy us for a point tonight, would take that.

• Like 2