Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Aston Villa Home

1 hour ago, lcfcbluearmy said:

On the train on the way to Leicester surrounded by villa fans laughing because they think we are going to play vesterguarrd 😂

I am surrounded by a load of villa fans who seem to think they are getting into Europe

• Haha 1

for me since vardy has lost a yard and brendan wanted him to play a style he basically wasnt suited to we have 3 strikers and none of them can play the lone role now. 

Nacho and Vardy have shown they have good understanding and can play together ---must play 2 up front 

Mendy this season has been better than wilf fact - mendy must play 

Soyenchu   - Has his form really dropped that much vestergaard gets in before him or did brendan just fall out with him ? -  give him a chance 

ricardo  - a little naive at rb but does well when he pushes on and better than tete . 3 cbs to help cover his gaps he leaves

barnes - has done well this season but the following formation just does not accomodate him 

3-5-2 

------------------------------------------------iversen-----------------------------------------

Faes---------------------Souttar-------------------Soyenchu

Ricardo-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Kristiansen

--------------------------------Mendy-----------------------------KDH-----------------------

----------------------------------------------Madders ------------------------------------------

-----------------Nacho--------------------------------------Vardy------------------------------

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

My ideal line-up for tonight:

Iversen

Faes Souttar Cags

Ricardo Mendy KDH Kristiansen

Maddison Vardy Barnes

Oooh I so like that.

But I'm a bit unsure about Vards (think Kels would be a better option) and I know KDH brings us drive and energy in midfield, but I'm going to be even more controversial (and probably get laughed at) but swap him for Maddison  (who play's better more central) and then play...wait for it ...Tete on the right.  

(Waiting for laughter and chorus of shut up you stupid tw*t to die down.  lol)

But if the team are finally  "Let of the leash" and the passy, passy BrendanBall is kicked into touch and we truly do press and pass forward for a change  then him and Barnes who I think has been hindered by Rodgers tactics will cause Villa problems.

I guess what i saying is let's make Villa think about us and we try to impose our old style game on them.

We have seen fleeting glimpses of it in the odd match and we have looked and performed much better whilst doing it, so let's do a whole lot more of it and see what happens.

Edited by Guppys Love Child

6 minutes ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Oooh I so like that.

But I'm a bit unsure about Vards (think Kels would be a better option) and I know KDH brings us drive and energy in midfield, but I'm going to be even more controversial (and probably get laughed at) but swap him for Maddison  (who play's better more central) and then play...wait for it ...Tete on the right.  

(Waiting for laughter and chorus of shut up you stupid tw*t to die down.  lol)

But if the team are finally  "Let of the leash" and the passy, passy BrendanBall is kicked into touch and we truly do press and pass forward for a change  then him and Barnes who I think has been hindered by Rodgers tactics will cause Villa problems.

I guess what i saying is let's make Villa think about us and we impose our old style game on them.  We have seen fleeting glimpses of it in the odd match and we have had looked and performed better whilst doing it, let's do a whole lot more of it and see what happens.

All good points well made :thumbup:

• Thanks 1