Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Aston Villa Home

6 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Everyone throw your cake on the pitch on the first minute. People toward the front of the stand take a brolly  

That is very disrespectful for the late Vichai!! It’s to celebrate his birthday, what you are suggesting is not appropriate.

I know you’re frustrated, we all are, but see where the line is and this has by far crossed it. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

That is very disrespectful for the late Vichai!! It’s to celebrate his birthday, what you are suggesting is not appropriate. 

Firstly, it was a joke. I dont expect anyone to either throw the cake, nor do I expect the entire front half of the stadium to take brollies.

Secondly, I'd say it's more disrespectful to dismantle everything he built but his lads doing a fantastic job of that atm.

I dont see how it crosses any sort of line at all. It's cake. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I know you’re frustrated, we all are, but see where the line is and this has by far crossed it. 

They can stick their cake up their arse, if anyone wants mine and Tuesday fill your boots

18 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

It is irrelevant who he picks, it’s our style and system that is completely crap. Whoever is at the back they will pass it out from 5 yards and not make any progress, and whoever is upfront will ensure that any positive attacking breaks end up all the way back with our CBs passing it between them.

True but assuming Top isn’t going to sack Brendan, let’s at least make the game as competitive as we can and as painless to watch for us fans as possible. Maddison looks better coming in from the side and infinitely better than Tete. Mendy is now miles better than Ndidi and Praet would enable a more solid midfield. Iheanacho is better than Daka.

Guest Col city fan
26 minutes ago, Ian S said:

No it won’t, that’s the problem.

Exactly. The same happy clappers will say ‘the lads have given it their best’.

We must have the most apathetic crowd in the country.

Guest Col city fan

This isn’t the side we played against earlier this season. They are far more well organised now and their confidence will be sky high after today.

We’ll lose 1-2