Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcfoz

Aston Villa Home

I never want us to get beaten, but if a hammering from villa is what it takes for them to realise they need to sack Rodgers, I'd take the hammering. 

We'll probably draw which will give him another 5 games of job security.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

My son wants to go to this. For the first time ever, I’ve said no and do not plan to waste money going to this rubbish until the current regime goes. 

Brendan has done something I never thought possible - made my support of Leicester non existent. 

So many feeling the same way, 2 years ago I thought we were 1 or 2 players away from being a top 3 side, we wait and wait for Rodgers to deliver and he's taken them all backwards instead. It's gone beyond painful, to the point where we look beat before we kick off and the future is laid out before us. I don't mind paying to watch a side who will fight and scrap for every ball, but this gutless bunch combined with that cretin in the dugout are hard to support. 

• Like 2

Guest Col city fan

My son wants to go to this. For the first time ever, I’ve said no and do not plan to waste money going to this rubbish until the current regime goes. 

Brendan has done something I never thought possible - made my support of Leicester non existent. 

I’ve always thought that’s the best way to protest. Just make it clear that you aren’t attending until you see changes at the club.

The problem is mate, you’ll be in the minority. LCFC has so many fans who see the experience of going to the football like a ‘day out’.

They aren’t really bothered in the football and they aren’t going to protest! They would see that as disrespectful to the football club!

You’ll see exactly the same faces sat there next season, whatever league we are in. I assure you of that.

Iversen

Castagne    Soutter   Faes

Ricardo         Mendy       KDH        Kristiansen

Maddison 

Iheanacho       Vardy

• Like 3

Are you local? I'm not going to Villa but next Saturday I'll be driving down from Leeds. I'm bringing my five year old grandson with me, and you really do start to think whether it's worth the effort. 200 miles, an hour getting out of the car park afterwards before we set off back up the M1, when they can't be arsed to put a shift in.

Mendy has to start ahead of Ndidi. Play Ricardo with Castagne and Victor too. 

They need to battle and fight like never before. Madders needs to show up. Start Nacho too and don't put Ward anywhere near the pitch!

Edited by Hales
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

Iversen

Maddison 

Iheanacho       Vardy

Start with 2 strikers highly unlikely

• Like 1

Villa will pressure us from the off, like every other team does. We’ll concede, then again from a set piece, then probably a fluke. 0-3 at halftime, it will finally get toxic. Gladys, a season ticket holder of 53 years, rushes Brendan, and throws her phone with season ticket details on it, at him.

Blue on Blue all around the ground.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, escape2victory said:

Iversen

Maddison 

Iheanacho       Vardy

Could be interesting, the current system isn't working so might be worth a go! 

Vardy scoring would be unreal but seems a very distant possibility at the moment.

• Like 2

Villa are 15/8 to win this on William Hill, feels like easy money! They’ve won 4 of their last 5, Europa is a realistic aim for them . Heartbreaking for us really considering where they were not so long ago. We could quite easily be 3 down after 15 minutes I fear. Then perhaps we’ll see how apathetic our fan base really is now we do looked nailed on for relegation. This time of year it’s about fight and scrapping for your lives, we appear to be 20th in that department. 

23 minutes ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

Villa will pressure us from the off, like every other team does. We’ll concede, then again from a set piece, then probably a fluke. 0-3 at halftime, it will finally get toxic. Gladys, a season ticket holder of 53 years, rushes Brendan, and throws her phone with season ticket details on it, at him.

I was with you right up to "halftime"...

Sadly everything after is a nice fantasy, Gladys and all the male equivilent Gladi are more likely by far to rush up to Brendan and hug him!

Day trippers and happy clappers simply dont give a $hit.

4 minutes ago, J. James said:

I was with you right up to "halftime"...

Sadly everything after is a nice fantasy, Gladys and all the male equivilent Gladi are more likely by far to rush up to Brendan and hug him!

Day trippers and happy clappers simply dont give a $hit.

I can only hope.

No chance we're winning this. They are third in the form table since Emery came in. 

They'll turn up and turn us over quite comfortably especially with a usually flat king power stadium.

A team full of players with a lack of effort coached by someone who isn't interested versus a team trying to sneak into European places coached by a vastly underrated coach 

3-1 Villa.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Motty said:

Start with 2 strikers highly unlikely

"Changes will be made" we need players with fight.... (remember that statement few weeks ago)

But play same way... every week.... 

Sunday morning... depressed again.... 😔 

2 hours ago, Kinowe Soorie said:

She can close down quick and throw? Get Gladys in!!

2 hours ago, escape2victory said:

Iversen

Maddison 

Iheanacho       Vardy

Don’t be daft, 2 strikers at home when we need to win, Brendan will never go for that, he’ll be at home now plotting a formation that can squeeze Soumare in. 

As a season ticket holder, I am invested in my club and have been for many, many years.  However, I'm unable to attend this game as I'll be flying back from a work trip to Lisbon at the very time of the game.

Question is, what would be more uncomfortable?  Watching the game or flying with Easyjet??

:ph34r:

10 hours ago, StonyFox said:

I never want us to get beaten, but if a hammering from villa is what it takes for them to realise they need to sack Rodgers, I'd take the hammering. 

We'll probably draw which will give him another 5 games of job security.

We could lose 10-0 and they still won't fire him.  We need to move on from that hope.

25 minutes ago, ScotFox1 said:

As a season ticket holder, I am invested in my club and have been for many, many years.  However, I'm unable to attend this game as I'll be flying back from a work trip to Lisbon at the very time of the game.

Question is, what would be more uncomfortable?  Watching the game or flying with Easyjet??

:ph34r:

Have you got extra legroom? If so.... 

Ah who am I kidding! You could be sitting in the luggage hold and still have a more comfortable journey than watching BR ball. 

• Haha 1