Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Yeah I noticed that - 9 minutes from Percy tweet to announcement - they've dealt with the leaks that the club had in recent years.

Hmmm does make you think. Particularly given Percy’s closeness to the 15/16 squad….

Just now, LCFCCHRIS said:

I thought the European semi final angle was a complete cop out and still do. Didn’t we only win one round after dropping to the conference before losing to Roma?

We should have gotten through the europa group, anything less was a failure as it stood. 

Rennes and PSV.

Just now, bennytwohats said:

Suspect players might fall into two camps with this one. Plenty who have been frozen out as of late with a point to prove. And to be fair I think even the ones that are Brendan fans will have felt they’ve let him down and they might have a point to prove as well, which they do.

I guess what I’m really trying to say is it’s time to unleash the Vestergaard 

Soyuncu is the one I’m thinking and hoping comes back in 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

What an absolute ****ing free pass he’s got there, the damage has probably been done and he’ll receive a a 6/7 figure payout whilst maintaining brand Brendan and the media purring and telling us how wrong we are. Joke

But who cares..thats outside noise..

Top's descision is the only one that counts..The pundits ,media can shout as loud as they like...We have a sneeze of a chance now to wake up the players,they now have a chance to show this squad has the fire,spirit and skillset to win enough games..Off their own back...

Should have Happened in September,they kept to him ok..but then

Southampton was for me the that we threw without the dice...

You concentrating on outside noise instead of this major club changing descision..strange mindset...Less off our bloody worries..:dunno:

2 minutes ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

I thought the European semi final angle was a complete cop out and still do. Didn’t we only win one round after dropping to the conference before losing to Roma?

We should have gotten through the europa group, anything less was a failure as it stood. 

It would have been a good achievement if we had won it, but getting bossed out by Roma due to our predictable frailties is nothing to be too proud of.

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

"“However, performances and results during the current season have been below our shared expectations. It had been our belief that continuity and stability would be key to correcting our course, particularly given our previous achievements under Brendan’s management. Regrettably, the desired improvement has not been forthcoming and, with 10 games of the season remaining, the Board is compelled to take alternative action to protect our Premier League status."

I think that part of the statement is pretty damning on behalf of Top and the Board. It's pure incompetence. 

Yes, they took a big risk with their prolonged loyalty towards a manager who had clearly and disastrously lost his way months and months ago.

But will they pay the ultimate price with relegation? Let’s hope not. If they do, they are just as culpable - and, like you say, incompetent - as Rodgers.

Now I'm really looking forward to the villa game. 

Should be able to muster up an atmosphere and prove just how much damage he was doing still being here. Even to the numpties who were still supporting him. 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 2