Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

Took awhile for top to pull the plug but at least he stuck by his man up until it became untenable. This is actually a good thing for any manager wanting to come in to know they will be backed and not just booted at the first sign of things going wrong. 

Wow, genuinely shocked at this. Really pleased though as it feels like a first small step to getting the club back.

Pure incompetence from the board and top to let a two week break go by and then do it after yesterday. It’s as though yesterday was a surprise….

I’m genuinely so happy.

Relegation or not, this manager proves that there are more important things in football and life than what league your team is in or if it’s successful.

If you get no enjoyment in watching the team, and if the pride in the club wanes because the club itself thinks it’s beneath one man, then it is not worth supporting.

I am not confident we’ll make the right appointment, but this sacking is so much bigger than that because it removes a truly negative influence from Leicester City.

• Like 4

Just now, Sir Shep said:

My thoughts and prayers are with the Rogers apologists. Well at least if we still go down you can get all hysterical and scream how we would have stayed up had he stayed. 

Well they can’t, because he was booted when in the relegation zone, there is no way anyone could say we would have stayed up with him in charge 

14 minutes ago, Lcfcman2010 said:

Yep, I heard it was because we dropped into bottom 3. Had a clause in the contract that payment will be reduced due to performance. 

In that case why wasn't he sacked in September?

10 games to save the season.🙏

38 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Needed to happen a lot sooner let’s hope we can scrape to safety this season now. No doubt we will see vardy score the winner in the week now 

If we win the next 2 or get 4 points Adam Sadler and Mike Stowell will be in charge until the end of the season.

if we lose those 2 or get 1 point we are down.

40 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

What a waste of two weeks that is. 

That they have sacked him today shows how ****ing incompetent to the top tier of this club are. 

You may well be right, but maybe negotiations have been going on behind the scenes that could not be concluded any sooner?

• Like 1

****ing get in there! Jumped around like we'd won the FA Cup when I heard the news. Just hope we can get a bit of a new manager bounce going and haven't left it too late.

• Like 1