Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

Only catastrophic replacement for Rogers would be Mourhino, that would be replacing the monkey with the original organ grinder and I definitely wouldn’t put it past our incompetent board.

Edited by josh_baskin
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Finding it hard to be totally happy about this, until we find out who's coming in as replacement...

Surely the club will already have someone lined up? (don't answer that)

It's been obvious the someone was needed for some time

7 minutes ago, ShepshedFox1884 said:

Now he is gone as top said we need to come together at the games and support and back the team bring the atmosphere back to the KP and get it bouncing again now he is gone we can back the lads and stay up 

Let's have the clap banners back until the end of the season. Didn't they start last great escape?

35 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Respect for what he won with us and providing two great seasons but his time was up and he had to go.

I feel its to late now and we will go down.

Naah, not too late, too many shit teams there. A couple of wins will change everything. Starting with shitting on the villa. 

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Like 1

I believe it’s to late , I really hope and pray I am wrong, he should of been dismissed months ago to of given us a proper chance of survival, agree profoundly with a lot that’s been wrote on FT , what I don’t understand is why now with so little time left why not as I said previously months ago , it just doesn’t make sense.

I LOVE THIS CLUB SO MUCH & if we do go down what next ? Who next ? Will TOP stick around/ does he want out , we’ll survive we’ve cut out our cancer so onwards and upwards I feel 

Screenshot_20230402_150328_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f57b534be52b8774638458ad5d922c78.jpgThis is quite possibly the greatest thing I've ever seen. I could have spent minutes more being miserable without it. 

Deep thanks to all Involved in this banner. 

Edited to include the picture 🤣

Here have another from my WhatsApp group with a cov fan whose birthday it was yesterday. 

Screenshot_20230402_162744_FotMob.jpg

Edited by gw_leics772
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, foxinsox said:

In that case why wasn't he sacked in September?

10 games to save the season.🙏

Beginning of the season and all that I'd imagine. 

Heard there's 3 on shortlist along with MON as a temp til end of season.