Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

Sadly I think this is too late. He lost 6 games in a row and then had a bad run post World Cup. 

For me the blame is on the board. Rodgers did great with us as times. It has been obvious for a while he couldn’t turn it around. He needed to be removed for his own good. 

At least it’s happened but I’m not confident. 

• Like 3

Just now, gw_leics772 said:

What have I missed. I purposely stayed away as its been so depressing. 

Just joshing with @Happy Fox  - many seem to think replacing Rodgers is enough and we will be magically transformed, and I sincerely hope they are right, but I am not convinced

• Like 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

Shay Given “Brendan hasn’t been backed for two years, had the rug pulled from underneath him” 

This is exactly what he was working on when he was chatting bollocks at the start of the season.

Some pundits are so desperately poor it's ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Press reporting he leaves Leicester, Mr Spin at it till the very end 

That’s what him and the club have agreed to say, hopefully in return for a reduced compensation payment 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Shay Given “Brendan hasn’t been backed for two years, had the rug pulled from underneath him” 

This is exactly what he was working on when he was chatting bollocks at the start of the season.

I'm fairness we found ourselves in a financial mess 

Rudkin has to go and whelan 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blue Maff said:

I believe it’s to late , I really hope and pray I am wrong, he should of been dismissed months ago to of given us a proper chance of survival, agree profoundly with a lot that’s been wrote on FT , what I don’t understand is why now with so little time left why not as I said previously months ago , it just doesn’t make sense.

I LOVE THIS CLUB SO MUCH & if we do go down what next ? Who next ? Will TOP stick around/ does he want out , we’ll survive we’ve cut out our cancer so onwards and upwards I feel 

Have you seen our games, chill out. We just needed someone that actually believes in the players and plays to our strengths 

• Like 3

Just now, Lcfc82 said:

That’s what him and the club have agreed to say, hopefully in return for a reduced compensation payment 

Might work if you’re mid table, but bottom 3 it’s the chop.

Unless he walks straight into another vacancy in the next 7 days 

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Just joshing with @Happy Fox  - many seem to think replacing Rodgers is enough and we will be magically transformed, and I sincerely hope they are right, but I am not convinced

There will be no magical turnaround but the players are taking back control. Are they good enough to avoid the drop? Yes they are , but it will be tough and every player will have to give it all they have got.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Cant argue with that though.. the board and top have also let the club down with lack of investments in the squad so he has the perfect excuse.

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Wow what a clueless moron 

• Like 4

if it makes you feel any better, Mustoe on NBC's halftime panel was unequivocal that we needed to do this, were going down for sure with him in charge.  The media discussion has some balance if you don't just fixate on the ignorant, lazy types that seem to get most pundit jobs in the UK.

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9

Feels like the past year has been tantamount to 'Scorched Earth' policy. Running key assets contracts down rather than selling and reinvesting, burning bridges with the fans with car crash interviews. Poor man management of players. 

The Dictator has left. But he's left the place in an irreparable mess. 

Just now, les-tah said:

Cant argue with that though.. the board and top have also let the club down with lack of investments in the squad so he has the perfect excuse.

How has he not been backed for 2 seasons? Daka verstegard soumare Bertrand 

plus the recent transfers defender left back 

winger.

Still shit

• Like 1