Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

1 minute ago, An Sionnach said:

There will be no magical turnaround but the players are taking back control. Are they good enough to avoid the drop? Yes they are , but it will be tough and every player will have to give it all they have got.

Player/manager? These players have shown zero fight, so I hope they do not get control!!!

Well that’s that then I’m sure it won’t be the last we hear of his name on here, I imagine in 4yrs time he’ll still be getting the blame for what ever situation we find ourselves in then.

Now he can go Spurs taking Madders with him and the forum can get back to just calling out the players again like the good old days Aaa.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Anyone know where I can get a refund on a bed sheet and 3 bottles of spray paint?

No!! but you could cross out the "we" and change to "you'll" before the "want Rogers out" and send it to the fans forum of his next club. Take a photo before you  wrap it, so you can send it in 2 years time and say I told you so.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Cant argue with that though.. the board and top have also let the club down with lack of investments in the squad so he has the perfect excuse.

How many times have we had this discussion on here? 

He started moaning about a refresh the season after our biggest ever net spend. This idea he hasn’t been backed is a myth, he has been…. For whatever reason a breakdown occurred somewhere and it’s destabilised the club. And Brendan has just been allowed to run his mouth and mope around for 18 months whilst we massively regress. 

He lost interest in this project after the FA cup, and his head hasn’t been in it ever since. 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Some pundits are so desperately poor it's ridiculous.

We, the LCFC fans, all know his sacking was long long overdue. It doesn’t matter what all those ill-informed media ex-pro numbskulls think. Rodgers has gone. Mercifully. And that’s all that matters. That and getting someone decent in to clear up the stinking mess he’s left behind.

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Player/manager? These players have shown zero fight, so I hope they do not get control!!!

I think its plainly obvious that they have been drained of spirit by Rodgers's rubbish game plans. They should have played the way they wanted to and now they have the chance 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Well that’s that then I’m sure it won’t be the last we hear of his name on here, I imagine in 4yrs time he’ll still be getting the blame for what ever situation we find ourselves in then.

Now he can go Spurs taking Madders with him and the forum can get back to just calling out the players again like the good old days Aaa.

Thanks for the memories Brendan 

• Haha 1

You can't deny the success he had while he was here but he comes across as a stubborn, arrogant, loathsome, self-interested twat.

He could have left as a legend (even with this abject run - see Claudio) but he totally lacks any ability to engage with the fans and even pretend to put anything above brand Brendan. He almost certainly won't learn from this in his next job.

• Like 1

Just now, An Sionnach said:

I think its plainly obvious that they have been drained of spirit by Rodgers's rubbish game plans. They should have played the way they wanted to and now they have the chance 

It really isn’t obvious that he is the sole cause. lol Why  do you keep making stuff up? Rodgers is nowhere near effusive enough for this club when they are struggling, but these players are actual people, individuals with their own minds, stop excusing their shameful lack of effort.

7 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Read the room pal

6 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

Have you been watching the turgid crap served up under him for the last year or so or has the mass accumulation of points distracted you.? 🙄

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

Some media rationality! :appl:

spot on for me, anyone whos watched us regularly over the past 18 months could see a change was needed, it should have happened at the end of last season 

Pundits calling him a top manager really need to get out of their own arse and watch our games from the past 18 months, we've had less than 10 "good" games in that time and that isnt a quality of a good/Top manager 

hes the higher end of average

• Like 1