Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

25 minutes ago, Area88 said:

BR left by mutual consent. That is very diffident from being sacked.

Not being rude mate, but I'm so happy I couldn't care less what it says in the media about how he left and how it appears on his CV. The desired affect most FT posters here wanted was his removal and that's happened.

On a side note I'm thinking about setting up a go fund me page for 5000 boxes of kleenex so that Simoken and other (former) Brendan In followers ( You know who you are) can wipe away their tears of sadness now that their massiah has bitten the bullet

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Some twat on SSN (Anton Ferdinand ?) saying he’d love to see Rodgers at West Ham “as he definitely improves players” - good luck with that one pal 🤣

Clearly got a job in punditry because of his brother, genuinely painful listening to him speak.

7 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Some twat on SSN (Anton Ferdinand ?) saying he’d love to see Rodgers at West Ham “as he definitely improves players” - good luck with that one pal 🤣

Jamie O'Hara gets me, "Hu u gonna get?!"

Haven't your beloved Tottenham just sacked their manager? Wonder if he'd take Rodgers there?

Good luck.

5 minutes ago, Tuna said:

This here says it all. Complete and utter mess from top to bottom.

Unless we weed out the rest of the bad eggs we are going to keep on dropping like a stone. If we do not go down this season then I am certain that we will do next. This alarming slide of everything at the club needs to be stopped ASAP.

Edited by Zaphod Beeblebrox
****ing auto correct

If we do go down, the press/media will blame it on the club for parting company with BR.

It’s the narrative they will put across, the optic suits their blinkered views. Some people are absolutely fireproof. Maybe it is too late, we’ll never know. 
Same thing happened with Claudio. As great as he was, he’d have taken us down too. 
All l want is for us to fight, run, care, play to win…..not to lose. 
Hopefully, we have our club back. 

This could be the only outcome frankly and has been inevitable for a very long time. Very poor from those paid exceedingly well to run our club. 

Still, it has been done and we must move quickly to replace Brendan with someone who can galvanise us and lead us out of trouble - if possible. 

Who that might be I do not know. 

5 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

This here says it all. Complete and utter mess from top to bottom.

Unless we weed out the rest of the bad eggs we are going to keep on dropping like a stone. If we do not go down this season then I am certain that we will do next. This alarming slide of everything at the club needs to be stopped ASAP.

Not sure it does really. Bourne is one of the ones on the side of Rodgers more because he likes him as a person. You can't play like that yesterday against a team like Palace after 4/5 defeats and then call this unexpected. Maybe unexpected from a financial point of view, but don't call it unexpected or out the blue from a performance perspective. 

He has massively underperformed as a manager for 2 years now. Simple as that.

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

Not sure it does really. Bourne is one of the ones on the side of Rodgers more because he likes him as a person. You can't play like that yesterday against a team like Palace after 4/5 defeats and then call this unexpected. Maybe unexpected from a financial point of view, but don't call it unexpected or out the blue from a performance perspective. 

He has massively underperformed as a manager for 2 years now. Simple as that.

I think he is saying exactly what you have said. He is saying that the board have just panicked and have no plan in place. Disaster waiting to happen.

He has been criticising Rodgers for weeks and questioning the club.

• Like 1