Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

I will always be grateful for the FA Cup and 2x European campaigns, but it’s been stale for a while and unfortunately he couldn’t turn it around. I hope it’s not too late to turn it around, however, as supporters we must get behind the team for the rest of the season and be their 12th man on the pitch🏆

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Interesting Adam Sadler stays too, thought he was brought in by BR

In 2014, Sadler joined Leicester City as a tactical analyst under Nigel Pearson. In 2018, under the management of Claude Puel, Sadler was appointed as first-team coach. On 26 February 2019, following the sacking of Puel, Sadler and joint-caretaker manager Mike Stowell oversaw a 2–1 home win over Brighton & Hove Albion.

I’ve not been as anti-Rodgers as some, but I’d actually reached the point where I wasn’t going to go to the next game. Now I will. I just couldn’t bear another rinse and repeat of the last few games.

A new manager bounce, at this stage of the season could be the difference between staying up or going down. We may still go down anyway but, right now, WE HAD TO TRY THIS!!!!