Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

Guest bennytwohats

Right decision, long overdue. He achieved a lot in his early years I’ll remain grateful for but it’s clear he’s not the manager for our current situation. A shame it’s come to this for all involved.

YESSSSSSSSSS AT LAST!!! A weight has lifted, the doom clouds are slowly drifting away, unleash the shackles boys, we’ve got a chance to fight for survival now!!! Amazing news!! Could be too little too late, but at last, the decision has been made!

I'm happy its happened. But I am sad its come to this. We've had some great times under Rodgers, top 5 finishes and a Fa cup is not something I can see us doing again any time soon. Even if the league achievements are still tinged with disappointment.

Going into the bottom 3 changes everything and makes owners panic. 

Change of atmosphere around the club needed to happen. Hopefully we can get behind the lads in this next month and ensure survival before starting again in the summer 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

No sympathy for him but I think he'll be relieved too.

He has been a dead man walking for months and months, he wasn't invested in the club, was feeling sorry for himself and going through the motions whilst coasting and waiting for the sack. He was never leaving a penny behind.

• Like 1