Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Brendan Rodgers SACKED - OFFICIAL

I feel strangely sad about this. It felt like a good fit in terms of standards, but the guy is so weird and we were going down. We HAVE to get the right man in now. This is one seriously big tank to turn 180°. Not an easy job but at least the crowd will be galvanised...I hope?!!!

Genuinely thought they would stick with him until the end of the season , Hope it's no too little too late. A change has been needed for some time, board will take it's share of the blame if we go down for not acting quickly enough. 

Hope they have someone lined up and the plan isn't Mike stowell until the end of the season

4 minutes I think between the Percy post and the announcement.

Edit: 9 minutes between them - you'd think it would have leaked sooner!

Edited by Tuna

Feels a bit dirty to celebrate, I know the football has been dross recently, but he has been one of our most successful managers of all time. Very mixed emotions. 

I hope this gives us the drive to stay up now though. Vardy, Morgs and Kasper to be management would be amazing 🤩

• Like 3

I genuinely feels like a massive weight has been lifted from the club.

We've got a good squad, but their freedom answer qualities have been suffocated by the persistence of unsuccessful tactics.

I hope the KP is bouncing on Tuesday night and I hope we see some great performances from a rejuvenated squad.

• Like 4

Thank all that is holy for that. 18 months late but hopefully still not too late.

I've not been this relieved about anything in a long time. Genuinely disliked the last 18 months more than our championship relegation season as this was self-imposed suffering born of collective delusion rather than just a lack of resources like back then.

Think I'll go Villa on Tuesday night to celebrate now after 18 months without going to a game :scarf:

• Like 2

On a serious note though, thanks for the ride Rodgers, especially the F.A Cup win. All the best to you in the future but this was no doubt the right decision. We was/are heading into the Championship with Rodgers not knowing how to sort the mess out. Hopefully the players kick on from here and we get a response from them on Tuesday. Hopefully the atmosphere down the KP will be booming Tuesday.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Why? He’s shown us no respect at all over the last 18 months…. He can stick the FA cup up his arse, he’s the reason we’re in this shitty mess.

He is not the only reason, but he is certainly a huge part of it. Hopefully we can show some bloody fight now.

Edited by Dahnsouff