Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, mozartfox said:

Here is a thought. How about getting behind the Club, the Team and whoever picks the the Team for next 9 games. It is called supporting your team.   Lets at least all pull together and try to get out of this mess created in the main by Brenjon Rudgers.

So if it is Marsch - Get behind him and lets give this a go.  C-mon you Foxes!

Nah.

I mean, OK. But only because you asked. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Foxdiamond said:

Just like to record I have no problem with having American manager or any nationality if they can do the job.

Not that important if we go down, but having an American manager is probably quite good from a global marketing point of view as well. 

2 minutes ago, Ian S said:

How else would you interpret it?

A statement of fact? As this was always likely as nobody knew what lay on the other side of his sacking? A managerial Brexit comparator if you will.  lol
Not saying it was the wrong choice but it was always going to lead to difficulties and uncertainty.

Just now, Stinky said:

I just don't get why a win against probably the weakest side remaining in our fixture list would make the board think yep, SAS will keep us up

Because this is the evidence available I would assume

Guest Mee-9

I think Marsch brings a significant shift in the club.

He'll come in with his own recruitment ideas and scouts, along with new assistant managers and coaches. His football at Leeds was entertaining to watch, which is something we've all been longing for. Counter attacking football is what we all crave and what we were successful with. 

The other day people were calling for Ragnick, Marsch was his assistant. He's a manager who has also brought some brilliant players through at Leeds, (attacking players) but never solved the problems with defence. 

I think he would do a good job here. He's an incredibly positive person and manager, and it's something that would be endearing after having Rodgers a man who was critical at every corner, and would shy away from blame diverting it onto his players. 

I'm excited by this. I can understand the reservations, but Leeds are a very different club to us, with a very different fan base, and ownership. If he can get the best out of Daka, Barnes and other creative players then I'll be happy. Unsure what players like Vardy will think, but he's on his way out anyway. 

2 hours ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Hang on, a quick scan on the last 6-7 pages and looking at the latest betting odds… are we getting Marsch?

Jesus. He’s among the ones available I definitely didn’t want. What the **** are they thinking?

Something about the Red Bull model being awesome and if he does a good job we might me big in America. If you don’t get it youre anti American. Mind boggles. Has PL experience, but just ignore the stats of you will vomit. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

He'll come in with his own recruitment ideas and scouts, along with new assistant managers and coaches. His football at Leeds was entertaining to watch, which is something we've all been longing for. Counter attacking football is what we all crave and what we were successful with. 

The other day people were calling for Ragnick, Marsch was his assistant. He's a manager who has also brought some brilliant players through at Leeds, (attacking players) but never solved the problems with defence. 

I think he would do a good job here. He's an incredibly positive person and manager, and it's something that would be endearing after having Rodgers a man who was critical at every corner, and would shy away from blame diverting it onto his players. 

I'm excited by this. I can understand the reservations, but Leeds are a very different club to us, with a very different fan base, and ownership. If he can get the best out of Daka, Barnes and other creative players then I'll be happy. Unsure what players like Vardy will think, but he's on his way out anyway. 

Sounds like the process I used to go through after 8 pints and pulling a wrongen. 

3 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

What is his style of play then? As someone mentioned that it was similar to Rodgers? 

If he is solid defensively, with quick counter attacks, then fair enough. Exactly what we need. We can't afford another Rodgers style aka control the ball Zzzzzz 

• Like 1