Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Yes even Sam if we had too lol.

if it was till the end of the season I’d be up for it. Trouble is, if he kept us up, there’d be people wanting him permanently..

4 minutes ago, MPH said:

if it was till the end of the season I’d be up for it. Trouble is, if he kept us up, there’d be people wanting him permanently..

Yeah i get that and know he isn't a long term solution for us. But neither is marsch. 

Guess we just have to wait and see who it will be.

Just now, Jattdogg said:

Yeah i get that and know he isn't a long term solution for us. But neither is marsch. 

Guess we just have to wait and see who it will be.

I’d be surprised if Marsch took it on for only 9 games. He’s want longer than that, surely..

I still feel we might end up with Benitez after all this. I think the owners will view him above the likes of Marsch/Hasselhuttl, Big Sam, and rightly so tbh. 

Depressing list either way, and funnier, every chance we will be turned down by these too! So many Managers out there will be better suited to wait until the summer and not risk having a relegation on their CV after 9 games and possibly no job at the end of it. 

Oh Top, why the hell didn't you act way sooner?! Going to need a lot of things to go our way to stay up now. 

• Like 2

Just as the baby Jesus (me) re-emerged from a chocolate egg almost 2 millennia ago, Jesse Marsche will rise once again, bringing a huge Cadbury's Boost packed with biscuit in a soft, cocoa centre, encased in chewy caramel and milk chocolate, and deliver the Lords Foxes to their rightful place (17th) in the Premier League. This is the way.

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Just as the baby Jesus (me) re-emerged from a chocolate egg almost 2 millennia ago, Jesse Marsche will rise once again, bringing a huge Cadbury's Boost packed with biscuit in a soft, cocoa centre, encased in chewy caramel and milk chocolate, and deliver the Lords Foxes to their rightful place (17th) in the Premier League. This is the way.

Thanks Jesus 🙏

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

11 hours and 23 pages after i went to bed and... apparently everyone of those pages contains exactly the same same... not the yank, "soccer", maybe Sam, rafa, .

Don't know where you are in Oz mate but it's probably not quite afternoon yet. Go back to bed. Take it easy pal.

2 hours ago, MPH said:

Even Sam Allardyce?

I think he’s been interviewed/ sounded out..

Not sure what people have against Allardyce. He’d tick all the boxes. Short term appointment to end of the season. Good record of keeping clubs up. Doesn’t worry too much about the appearance/quality of the football, just prioritises survival. Just what we need at the moment.

Literally the only things that matter at the moment are staying up and not having long term commitments either financially or strategically.

Edited by WigstonWanderer

3 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Not sure what people have against Allardyce. He’d tick all the boxes. Short term appointment to end of the season. Good record of keeping clubs up. Doesn’t worry too much about the appearance/quality of the football, just prioritises survival. Just what we need at the moment.

Not too bothered myself as I'm a woke lefty nowadays but I'm not sure how he's got forgotten for this:

Allardyce-grab.jpeg

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Literally the only things that matter at the moment are staying up and not having long term commitments either financially or strategically.

I'd be plssed that because we didn't act faster, the world wasn't treated to the spectacle of an Allardyce-Hodgson matchup in 2023.

2 hours ago, Jesus said:

Don't know where you are in Oz mate but it's probably not quite afternoon yet. Go back to bed. Take it easy pal.

You might be able to lay around for three days at a time.. some of us have work to do lol