Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Wouldn’t be opposed to Ange Postecoglou.

He has experience of overseeing a massive overhaul of a playing squad, he has knowledge of other transfer markets and bringing in players who fit his system and hit the ground running.

I hope we have the ambition to go for some like this.

Interested if 

@Muzzy_Larsson 

Agrees / thinks there is a chance we may be ready to leave Celtic.

37 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Whether he’s any good or not (I think the jury is still out) Ange is going to be in the PL next season.  He’s ridden the SPL horse as far as he can and he’s got enough of a reputation that some EPL club will give him his shot.

He is headed for far bigger than us.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Probably. If we stay up 🙏 there’s maybe a chance …..but defo the type of manager we should look at 

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

With Spurs, Chelsea, Leeds, Southampton, Crystal Palace and ourselves after a manager hopefully we are aware to make a decision quickly once our league status is decided. I'd hope we would be in a position to announce whoever it is 2-3 weeks after the season finishes.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Ange will fancy another crack at Europe before leaving Celtic.

Side note I think the Celtic board would not sanction another manager move to us for fear of the back lash from Green Brigade/BHOYS. Not that he is coming our way.

Nah, he knows his time has come.  He's already 57, knows Celtic will get crushed in Europe anyway, and he'll have multiple EPL offers.  He's gone.

Just now, Ric Flair said:

If we stay up and can't convince Arne Slot to come then Hutter would be a shrewd move. Iheanacho and Daka together under him could be ruthless.

Would that be too left field for Top et al? Potter is bound to be top of the list isn’t he? 

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Would that be too left field for Top et al? Potter is bound to be top of the list isn’t he? 

The fact Hutter is desperate to come to the PL would mean his agent will be reaching out to us. Like Ranieri's did and Puel's. He'd get an interview with us and it would be down to him to impress (not very difficult with our board)

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Ange will fancy another crack at Europe before leaving Celtic.

Side note I think the Celtic board would not sanction another manager move to us for fear of the back lash from Green Brigade/BHOYS. Not that he is coming our way.

Let’s not overstate the Green Brigade’s actual influence here. 

Besides, Ange is on a rolling contract, so unless he signs a new deal with Celtic, it’ll be more of Ange choosing where he wants to go next season himself instead of the Celtic board determining that.

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

Let’s not overstate the Green Brigade’s actual influence here. 

Besides, Ange is on a rolling contract, so unless he signs a new deal with Celtic, it’ll be more of Ange choosing where he wants to go next season himself instead of the Celtic board determining that.

I really wouldn't underestimate it.

50 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The fact Hutter is desperate to come to the PL would mean his agent will be reaching out to us. Like Ranieri's did and Puel's. He'd get an interview with us and it would be down to him to impress (not very difficult with our board)

I’d be so up for this. He’s definitely the type of manager we need. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

“So let’s talk about your preferred style of play. When your teams win the ball, do you prefer them to break quickly or pass around at the back until the opposition get back in position?”

”Well…I prefer them to break quickly.”

”Ha ha. I see. Get out.”

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, JimmyC74 said:

Wouldn’t be opposed to Ange Postecoglou.

He has experience of overseeing a massive overhaul of a playing squad, he has knowledge of other transfer markets and bringing in players who fit his system and hit the ground running.

I hope we have the ambition to go for some like this.

Interested if 

@Muzzy_Larsson 

Agrees / thinks there is a chance we may be ready to leave Celtic.

I’ll try and say this as politely as I can…

Feck the feck off!

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Whether he’s any good or not (I think the jury is still out) Ange is going to be in the PL next season.  He’s ridden the SPL horse as far as he can and he’s got enough of a reputation that some EPL club will give him his shot.

Putting myself up to get shot at here but it won’t be next season imo. I think next season will likely be his last with us though and after that he’ll go for a shot at the EPL with everyone’s blessing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Total reset is needed. Every department. Full cultural reset. 

Which won't happen if Rudkin is still at the club.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

Which won't happen if Rudkin is still at the club.

I get the feeling he isn't even under pressure, which is absolutely insane.

Totally agree by the way. Should be first out the door this summer.