Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

3 year contract seems daft, but I guess Rafa will look at the longevity of Rodgers stay and want the same, if he delivers targets i.e keeping us up this season and next season to finish top half and win a cup I would say we would honour that contract.

Do you honestly think that if we stay up this year that a target next year will be to win a cup? I think you might be underestimating the scale of the problems at the club. 

8 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Really!?

We’re precisely in this mess because we’re so easy to beat. We routinely turn draws into losses and wins into draws by conceding stupid/late goals. We have lost more points from winning positions that anyone else - 6 losses from winning positions; twice as many as the next worst team. 

Even a marginal improvement in defensive basics and a determination to see out games will allow us to leverage our OK attacking play into points

Not to mention that, they had a limited time to prepare with the sacking Sunday and match Tuesday. I wasn’t overly pleased with how we looked to play last night but we created more chances than we have done recently. I don’t think SaS are the answer but let’s not forget the limitations they were under taking a team in their first match without a manager who had been in place for 4 years, that’s a lot of influence your undoing.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, indierich06 said:

I'd say give Hasenhuttl a contract until end of next season, see what he can do. He seems more progressive than a lot of the managers we've been linked with.

More progressive as in he likes high scoring 9-0 games? 

• Like 1

Of all of the underwhelming options,  I'd go with Hassenhuttl. 

Recent prem experience and despite those thrashings , kept a poor Soton side up ,even with regular player sales.

Not over keen, but I think he's the best of the options 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sly said:

May as well get a Foxestalk staff squad at this rate:

Head First Team Coach : @Bert

Assistant First Team Coach : @Daggers

Head of Fitness : @Parafox
Head of Recruitment : @Ric Flair

Loans Manager : @moore_94

Head of Youth Development : @thracain

An I just be in charge of the classic Chang supplies? Honestly, my skill set doesn’t lend itself to any position of real responsibility - either something is going to get broken or combust. 

2 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

More progressive as in he likes high scoring 9-0 games? 

If you want to take results in isolation rather than looking at a manager's actual credentials, I presume you'd turn down Ten Hag for getting beat 6-3 by Man City and 7-0 by Liverpool this season?  Or Klopp for losing 7-2 to Villa a couple of seasons ago? Results in isolation are meaningless.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, indierich06 said:

If you want to take results in isolation rather than looking at a manager's actual credentials, I presume you'd turn down Ten Hag for getting beat 6-3 by Man City and 7-0 by Liverpool this season?  Or Klopp for losing 7-2 to Villa a couple of seasons ago? Results in isolation are meaningless.

Southampton 5 December 2018 7 November 2022 173 59 41 73 231 280 −49 34.10

I think he is neither an interim type Manager nor a great builder of a team either. I think he serves neither purpose and therefore it is a no for me.