Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Instant one word reaction if one of following managers was announced as new Leicester boss tomorrow morning 

Frank Lampard...no

Steven Gerrard...no

Rafa Benitez...no

Ralph Hasenhuttl...never

Ole Gunnar Sojasker...no

Gary Rowett...no

Mike Stowell...no

Nigel Pearson....no

Martin O'neill....no

Sam Allardyce...never

Dean Smith...no

Harry Redknapp...never

Nuno Santos...no

Jesse March...no

...interim management with Stowell and Sadler!!!

Go abroad and recruit.

The problem is that they want someone with premier league experience so your Basically narrowing down the search immediately.

People with premier league experience normally are on the manager merry go round.

I bet there is managers capable of doing a job long term who do not have premier league experience. 

I'd throw everything at Marcelo Gallardo. He'd probably reject but we need to look further afield.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

We need a “everyone hates us, it’s us against the world, let’s ****ing kill everyone” type. Mourinho basically. 

Imagine Mourinho having a relegation with Leicester city on that CV of his. Would be fvcking hilarious wouldn’t it 

• Haha 1

we aren't an attractive prospect, there's no getting away from it, but when you look at Dean Smith, his win percentage and why he was sacked at Norwich, then you look at Rafa if he's an option, it really is a no brainer, the guy had a similar win percentage at Newcastle as Rodgers has had here, give him a 3 year contract if thats what he insists on, he got Newcastle scoring with Rondon and Perez

Mauricio......hello, it's Jon Rudkin from Leicester City here....I'm sorry Jon, I'm a little busy right now, call back another time. *blocks number*

Hello, Graham it's Jon Rudkin from Leicester City.........Can you remove me from your contact list please Jon.

Hello, Mr Frank, Jon Rudkin here from Leicester City........sorry Mr Frank, what are you laughing at?

Dean, Hello it;s Jon Rudkin from Leicester City, I'd like to offer you a 6 year contract, please manage us

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I heard an interview with the Southampton  CEO.  Hassenhuttl is a bright guy and he would not be a mad choice at all.  

Same CEO who sacked him? :P

He is better than some others mentioned, but I don't like the idea of him as an interim or a long-term manager. 

I think we need an interim now, and a long-term manager in the summer. He wouldn't be great at either IMO

23 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

The problem is that they want someone with premier league experience so your Basically narrowing down the search immediately.

People with premier league experience normally are on the manager merry go round.

I bet there is managers capable of doing a job long term who do not have premier league experience. 

I'd throw everything at Marcelo Gallardo. He'd probably reject but we need to look further afield.

Agree. 
Do the same as you pointed out with Gallardo with Marcelino, Hutter, Villas Boas and Gattuso. 

• Like 1

**** it, let's go for Marsch.

I would understand the scepticism if appointed but at least he gets his teams playing with some sort of identity.

Plus, he'll kick and scream on the touchline a bit which is what we've severely lacked for the last few years.

He'll also have a point to prove.

I've just read that back and realised I won't have convinced anyone lol

Edited by Fosse93
  • Haha 4

22 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I heard an interview with the Southampton  CEO.  Hassenhuttl is a bright guy and he would not be a mad choice at all.  

Can't be having a manager who cried just because his team beat Liverpool!

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Who’s the best manager in the world at the mo? Would he come?

Depends if we can afford to pay Bristol City the compensation :ph34r:

• Like 1

Guest nathan.
4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

What are Chelsea doing rehiring Lampard 😂

We are now the shit show of English football and you are mocking Chelsea?