Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Being serious now... What about Mark Robins. He is just down the road at Coventry and has done a good job there with all that has gone on. He has Leicester connections, would be hungry to make the 'step up'. He'd probably come for the opportunity on a short term contract. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

The fact that we didn't even have a plan in place to replace Brendan, after an entire season of dire performances, is completely insane.

Doesn't surprise me one bit to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Product of 84 said:

Being serious now... What about Mark Robins. He is just down the road at Coventry and has done a good job there with all that has gone on. He has Leicester connections, would be hungry to make the 'step up'. He'd probably come for the opportunity on a short term contract. 

I don’t think even managers like that would leave a club of 2-4 years to join us for 5 weeks. 

In the summer yeah but not now. 

Think he’s a decent gaffer btw. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Product of 84 said:

**** it, I’m in! 

8 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

The fact that we didn't even have a plan in place to replace Brendan, after an entire season of dire performances, is completely insane.

You’re spot on with that. It’s Sadler and Stowell, sounds like a pair of high street butchers and a rag tag bunch of players with attention deficit who are charged with saving King Power over £150m + and our premiership status. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, FoxOfMelton said:

I don’t disagree necessarily but just to play devil’s advocate: how do we know there isn’t a plan? 

any given plan would naturally have to be fluid based on who is available/unavailable across the season (13 sackings thus far making for a lot of movement) and our respective position in the league making us less/more attractive. 

For all we know, several weeks ago we may have had X, Y and Z lined up or agreed in principle but now that things have changed, the details of the deal need to be thrashed out again. 

The fact we don’t have an immediate appointment just says to me that if we were ever going to sack BR it should have happened much earlier 

If chelsea can genuinely only get lampard on a tempary basis then no wonder we are considering MON. 

I dont think youd even believe footy manager if your season ended with roy back at palace, mon back with us, lampard at chelsea and spurs with poch 

1 minute ago, David Hankey said:

I don't know I should as I have already placed my preference, we could do worse than Rafa.

Before Steve Cooper got a vote of confidence, someone on this forum said today, that Rafa would end up replacing SC at Forest. This filled me with dread, as I thought ‘he’d probably keep them up’

Thats when I realised Rafa was probably our best choice

• Like 1