Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

We’re down, it’s obvious. Bournemouth loss, which is possible as the look like they’re more up for it, will certainly seal our date with relegation. Then there’s the highly likely mauling by Man City after which will sap the last ounce of belief/confidence out the team.

I don’t know who would want that as a job. Get a result Saturday and there maybe someone who thinks that they can save us and sees potential. Lose and might as well stick with Sadler and Stowell then we’ll have to massively reset and get a manager that can not only rebuild, but take us back up. 

I worry for our financial future when we are in the championship, I really do. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

This would be amazingly terrible for 3 reasons:

1. The obvious, I love MON but he's done nothing of note in management since he left Villa 13 years ago and he's been out of a job for about 3 years. There's no sensible reason to turn to him now, it doesn't make any sense unless....

2. It illustrates the club genuinely have no idea. It's always troubled me that we show no creativity when it comes to recruiting managers. Our track record under this ownership is an ex-England manager for a big game, re-hiring an old manager, hiring the only guy to publicly declare interest, giving it to the caretaker, hiring a guy that had just got sacked from another Prem club and hiring the bookies' favourite that was trending on social media. Hiring MON now would smack of "oh look, Palace just brought back a loveable old former manager and beat us. We should do that." That's not a strategy, it's just doing the thing that's right in front of you which is consistent with every managerial appointment we've made since KP took over.

3. It will absolutely break every part of my heart forever if MON takes us down.

I can’t see him coming back to ruin his legacy.. I really hope he doesn’t 

I think the pool to choose from is so small we are almost at the inevitable of going for someone like MON. 

obviously in the summer if we retain our EPL status that pool gets bigger. 

we need a manager before Bournemouth in my opinion, so if MON is the only option that would be willing to have a short term contract then I’d take it.

the real **** up here is not sacking Brendan much sooner.