Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, KP Fox said:

We could get relegated even if Pep takes the job at this stage. We need a long term fix in the summer. Just hope Adam and Mike can somehow turn it around 

...that is a lot of pressure we are applying to Stowell and Sadler!!!

They do not need the barage of insults that has come their way, they are dealing with a situation that has been dropped on them and are attempting to cope as best as they can.

A new manager coming in would be more information and philosophy the players would have to take on board, as if Brendan Ball had not confused them enough. 

Whether we go down or stay up, we need a clear idea and long term plan of how to move this club forward.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Spelling error.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, shiv said:

Whoever comes in we need to get behind them.

Whilst I know the club have made questionable decisions in recent years you can’t deny their track record on managerial appointments for the last 10 years.

Our fans have a habit of writing off managers before they’ve even got the job but in the end they all turn out to be successful in their own way. 

Think Ranieri was thought of as a bit underwhelming when he was announced. 

Don't know, but put it this way: every year I have a flutter on the Grand National and the winner turns out to be a mount I'd completely overlooked.

In the slow bicycle race to manage Foxes, I'm fully expecting the next appointment to be a name I've also completely overlooked... 

27 minutes ago, Buzzell said:

I would feel so much better knowing we had an interim manager at the helm instead of two novices. At this point I don't care who they get in. Just get it done before we run out of games and its too late.

Agreed. Giving it to SAS for the rest of the season is an admission that we expect to go down.

9 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

I’m ready to do a u-turn and give Marsch my full backing as future LCFC manager. Get that big daft yank and his air Jordan’s down the KP in time for this weekend 

0_GettyImages-1351124310.jpg

If he ends be being the boards choice the he’s got my full backing too, we have more chance of survival with this guy than we do with Les Dennis

Edited by jonathan_ross