Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

To be honest next season there will probably be up to 10 clubs whose fanbase would welcome Rodgers to their club as manager, and yet he has presided over a complete and utter shitshow for the past 18 months or so which has seen us fall from Champions Leagie contenders to potential relegation to the championship. Whoever we do employ regardless of their past history, we have to get behind and hope that given the players available , the strategy and recruitment gives them a chance to shine. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

nice bloke Marsch, I liked his football, but I don't think he's up for a scrap

That’s my main concern. Long term think he would be fine but short term can he come in and grab this group by the scruff of the neck and get them playing to keep us up? 

He did it at Leeds, but every team is different and our current crop of players are absolutely spineless atm. Whereas taking over from a Bielsa squad is probably a bit more energetic and willing to run through walls. 

If we get Marsch I'm done. I know it's not coherent or logical but there we are. Ever since he rocked up to the ground for his first game with Leeds in those grey skinny jeans I've haven't been able to stand him. Yankee dankee doodle shite **** off will you, please.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

So I haven’t logged in since last night. What’s happened?

the club is burning to the ground, New York are having Jon Rudkin extradited for financial crimes and there's about to be a shortage of skinny jeans in the highcross

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Dave Fishwick said:

nice bloke Marsch, I liked his football, but I don't think he's up for a scrap

That’s the one thing he’s up for but I don’t know if our squad will buy in. 

Was just texting some friends that Marsch loves making sure everyone knows just how much he knows. And he’ll try (probably way too hard) to get the fans and the players behind him. 

I could totally see Marsch talking about his invigorating walks at Bradgate Park, the energy he felt at the outdoor market, and he’ll probably take in a few shows at The Curve Theatre. 

Then he’ll tell the press about taking inspiration from the diversity of the city before he goes into way too much detail about his substitutions and each player’s injury problems.

But he will embrace the local area and the people, and do whatever he can to rally his troops for a fight, which might actually be a refreshing change of pace from the last two personalities in charge. 

• Haha 1

Seen the odds come in even further, are there any links with him from anyone reputable? Don’t see anything.

assume someone knows something though

Ted Lasso it is. 

5 hours ago, Mee-9 said:

Marsch now 2/1.

Looks like someones ITK. Wouldn’t be a bad appointment for me.

I'm not a huge fan of marsch, and it clearly didn't work out at Leeds but he's midtable for me in the list of managers I'd want. 

I think he could be brilliant but needs to learn from his experience at Leeds to succeed in the prem.