Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Couldn't be more different from Rodgers.  Gegenpress, quick movement of the ball, positional fluidity among the frontline players.  Less concerned with possession for its own sake and more with turning defense into attack quickly.  The main criticism of him tactically is that he plays too narrow, though it obviously works within the Red Bull model with the right personnel  The big problem at Leeds this season was the results never matching the xG, and too many mistakes in defense.  That wasn't a big problem for him before Leeds, but he never fixed it and it basically led to his getting fired. 

Good point, he does play very narrow in attacking transitions, I think what we have going for us in that scenario is that we do have players that can be pretty technical and play in tight spaces, we know that Daka atleast understands and can play that system, Maddison is a very technically gifted player, Iheanacho often comes short and links up play really well and you’d hope that Tete and Barnes could adapt to that. 

Honestly though I don’t think he would come in and immediately start pushing this style on players anyway as it can be such a complex system it’s probably not worth risking trying to develop it until summer. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

This news isn't the worst thing I've heard today about Leicester City. Not confident at all of 3 points tomorrow. 👀

That doesn’t fill me with confidence…… what have you heard? The lads have been on a 24hr trip to la manga and ****ed it up? 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

This news isn't the worst thing I've heard today about Leicester City. Not confident at all of 3 points tomorrow. 👀

Ward, Vestergaard, Bertrand all start? 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

If you could pick two players who you'd want nowhere near this team tomorrow, who would they be?

Ward & Bertrand, I swear to god 

Edit: forgot Bertrand was even here, swap out either of those for Vestergaard. 

Edited by cityfanlee23

36 minutes ago, LeedsScum said:

Just popped in here to say that Cityfanlee is talking absolute waffle. 

You don't want Marsch

You’re just trying to put us off cos we still have to play you and you won’t be safe !

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Madders out or bouba in ? (Or ward)