Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Mr.Bingles said:

Jesse ****ing Marsch. We really are desperate. Like a piss head at 2am pulling a fat minger before the club shuts 🤢🤢🤮

It sounds like you are talking from experience.

The regret is tangible  !!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, nathan. said:

@Sambiasso is Marsch a done deal?

No idea if its done, I've heard a few names(Fabs tweet wasn't far off the mark) over the past 24hrs none of them fill me with much confidence hence my could have been worse comment earlier.

Club are going through candidates, all of which stink of failure in my opinion. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

No idea if its done, I've heard a few names(Fabs tweet wasn't far off the mark) over the past 24hrs none of them fill me with much confidence hence my could have been worse comment earlier.

Club are going through candidates, all of which stink of failure in my opinion. 

*We stink of failure at the moment 

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

For the rest of the season... would be ok with that.....but long term we might  end up like Leeds and fall to bits under him

17 minutes ago you were anti-Jesse, I’m sorry but you are not what we need in a relegation battle. Fickle and made out of tissue paper!!!!

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Oh come off it, Salzburg had a fantastic model and bought players who excelled in Europe and the premier league for a pittance, sure they were spending relatively high amounts for that league, but for the amount they spent, the players they signed were absolutely top class and many have gone on to elite levels of football, you'd expect them to win the league with such players, but the cost to performance of Salzburg signings are some of the best in the world. 
Surely if you read your own post back you can see the clear conflict in your post, good signings at Austria who have gone on to do amazingly well in Europe for a pittance? = Moneybags, Good signings at Leeds? Not his signings.... 
He literally signed multiple players that he worked with at Salzburg lol Kristensen, Aaronson, Tyler Adams and Max Wober all played for him. Then there are more speculative links, but obviously, Mckennie is American and no doubt Jessie has links there due to the fact he's worked for the USMNT in the past, Rutter who I don't know a huge amount about admittedly but seems like he has a decent future came from Hoffenheim, who use Red Bulls Analysts although both of those players are speculative but it's hard to imagine this is all just a massive coincidence (again the last 2 could be but the links are there) 

Do you actually have evidence that the manager had nothing to do with the signings, or does it just sound good to say it? I have no inside info but it seems it's a great excuse for fans on both sides of supporting or hating a manager to blame bad signings on either the manager or the club or vice versa depending on how they feel about that manager. 
For example, Leicester fans overwhelmingly think Rodgers performance in the transfer market has been bad, So does that mean that Justin/Tielemans/Fofana was the result of the DOF, and the bad signings like Vestergaard were Rodgers? or the other way around? 

We have been linked/had some weird relationship with RB for years, before Marsch. Aaronson was supposed to come in January, whilst Bielsa was in charge but they couldn't come to an agreement and Aaronson wanted to play in the Champions League. Bielsa was offered Roca a year before we signed him and said no. 

Victor Orta has dealt with transfers and ran them past managers since he arrived. He was frustrated with Bielsa because Bielsa turned so many down. You're linking all these players to Marsch via Red Bull despite being told we had a relationship with Red Bull in the past, hence the reason we got Jesse. I also don't think Marsch was a big reason we signed McKennie considering we sacked him like 6 days after McKennie came in. 

Glad you're excited to see him take charge of your relegation fight. 

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

17 minutes ago you were anti-Jesse, I’m sorry but you are not what we need in a relegation battle. Fickle and made out of tissue paper!!!!

Which post was I anti- Marsch? 

Ok I agree I did change my mind a tiny bit from reading the negative vibes from Leeds fans

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Yeah we need someone like me, who backs our managers, but no one wanted that mentality either. fanbase is broken to the core.

:brendan_still:

17 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Oh come off it, Salzburg had a fantastic model and bought players who excelled in Europe and the premier league for a pittance, sure they were spending relatively high amounts for that league, but for the amount they spent, the players they signed were absolutely top class and many have gone on to elite levels of football, you'd expect them to win the league with such players, but the cost to performance of Salzburg signings are some of the best in the world. 
Surely if you read your own post back you can see the clear conflict in your post, good signings at Austria who have gone on to do amazingly well in Europe for a pittance? = Moneybags, Good signings at Leeds? Not his signings.... 
He literally signed multiple players that he worked with at Salzburg lol Kristensen, Aaronson, Tyler Adams and Max Wober all played for him. Then there are more speculative links, but obviously, Mckennie is American and no doubt Jessie has links there due to the fact he's worked for the USMNT in the past, Rutter who I don't know a huge amount about admittedly but seems like he has a decent future came from Hoffenheim, who use Red Bulls Analysts although both of those players are speculative but it's hard to imagine this is all just a massive coincidence (again the last 2 could be but the links are there) 

Do you actually have evidence that the manager had nothing to do with the signings, or does it just sound good to say it? I have no inside info but it seems it's a great excuse for fans on both sides of supporting or hating a manager to blame bad signings on either the manager or the club or vice versa depending on how they feel about that manager. 
For example, Leicester fans overwhelmingly think Rodgers performance in the transfer market has been bad, So does that mean that Justin/Tielemans/Fofana was the result of the DOF, and the bad signings like Vestergaard were Rodgers? or the other way around? 

Didn't Puel get Tielemans?

2 minutes ago, LeedsScum said:

We have been linked/had some weird relationship with RB for years, before Marsch. Aaronson was supposed to come in January, whilst Bielsa was in charge but they couldn't come to an agreement and Aaronson wanted to play in the Champions League. Bielsa was offered Roca a year before we signed him and said no. 

Victor Orta has dealt with transfers and ran them past managers since he arrived. He was frustrated with Bielsa because Bielsa turned so many down. You're linking all these players to Marsch via Red Bull despite being told we had a relationship with Red Bull in the past, hence the reason we got Jesse. I also don't think Marsch was a big reason we signed McKennie considering we sacked him like 6 days after McKennie came in. 

Glad you're excited to see him take charge of your relegation fight. 

Are you excited that he’s taking over our relegation fight?

He had 2 wins in 17 at Leeds, he’s failed almost everywhere he’s gone, and didn’t even do well at Salzburg, where they are expected to win everything every year

youd have to be blind to think Marsch is the answer, but fans will always delude themselves into thinking an awful appointment will be different at their club

Edited by LeedsFox95
  • Like 2

Guest nathan.

On the plus side at least it’s not Rodgers.

I’d rather be relegated than still have him in charge.