Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, Sambiasso said:

No idea if its done, I've heard a few names(Fabs tweet wasn't far off the mark) over the past 24hrs none of them fill me with much confidence hence my could have been worse comment earlier.

Club are going through candidates, all of which stink of failure in my opinion. 

To be honest its the sort of decision making that makes sense within the club at the moment. Just very poorly managed and bad decision after another. 

It’ll get worse before it gets better. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rossiter said:

Didn't Puel get Tielemans?

I mean technically Puel got him on loan but he signed a permanent deal whilst Rodgers was here but you get the point. If you dislike the manager, it's easy to say the good signings were the club scouting, and the bad signings were the manager and vice versa. Realistically I think most managers have a very big role in discussing the sort of players they want and analysing the players that are subsequently found and will play a large role in deciding who of the shortlist we talk to. 

• Like 1

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Don't let it rattle you brother, together we can cheer on Jesse's rootin tootin band of brothers

Just really dejected by our own fan base’s xenophobia towards our great American brethren and to be honest this might or might not be the last post you see from me on foxestalk

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jack1993 said:

One positive, if you like new chants and songs, 

Jesse Marsch has the same amount of syllables as “Baby Shark”

”Jesse March do do do do do do”

👀

Daddy March do do do do do do...  No, wait...

• Haha 1

Guest nathan.
Just now, Jack1993 said:

One positive, if you like new chants and songs, 

Jesse Marsch has the same amount of syllables as “Baby Shark”

”Jesse March do do do do do do”

👀

NO!!

If this ever makes the stands I’m blaming you!!

1 hour ago, Nobbyburton said:

The anti American stuff is so boring and weird. The guy speaks German, has managed across Europe and people act like he’s some redneck who’s only just  heard about soccer. 

American has little to do with anything in regard to EPL managers, the be all and end all is good or not good, and the only proof is results.

This guys results are appalling.

He is in the not good catagory imao.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, LeedsFox95 said:

He had 2 wins in 17 at Leeds, he’s failed almost everywhere he’s gone, and didn’t even do well at Salzburg, where they are expected to win everything every year

Potter had 2 wins in 18 at Brighton last season and most of our fanbase, and also Chelsea just a few months ago would cum buckets to get him in.

He didn't even do well at a PL relegated Swansea.

He's failed almost everywhere he's gone :)

• Like 2

Jesse March price with the bookies suggests it’s a done deal. He was still in the UK and I think he was waiting for his return ticket to US to come round in May, so we’ve saved a few quid. 

The one thing I would say is that he has some passion on the touch line. Maybe he’ll stick around for one championship season too that may be more his level. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BielsaIsGod said:

He nearly doomed us this season.  He was protected by our idiotic DoF who appointed him to the club and couldn’t admit his stupid mistake.  

god this sounds familiar... Your DoF isn't called Jim Rodkin is he?