Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

13 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Quite sad that people are letting their personal biases dampen the dawn of an exciting new era. I for one will be embracing the culture and will be having cream with every meal (sweet or savoury) in support of Our Jesse™

Tomorrow I will have eggs over easy as a mark of respect. If I wasn’t so out of shape I would dig me old skinny jeans out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Just really dejected by our own fan base’s xenophobia towards our great American brethren and to be honest this might or might not be the last post you see from me on foxestalk

Sorry, my wanting Allardyce was no reflection on Marsch and him being American. I'm just concerned about the style of football and what I'm hearing from the Leeds fans.

1 hour ago, USMNT Matt said:

Hey y'all, Jesse didn't get the break he needed at Leeds. It's as simple as that. He's 100% suited to the EPL though. He gave blood, sweat and tears to every job He's had - even in the last job, where supporters wanted him to fail as he wasn't Marco Bielsa. His status as a Princeton alumni is highly respected within the US and is seen as a footballing visionary here. I cannot believe the tedius Ted Lasso nonsense he was associated with but it's another case of xenophobic anti-USA feeling towards ourselves in English football. I think he'd be a much better fit for your roster than Leeds' too.

I’m American, and I’m sorry, but this has to be satire.

• Haha 2

I'm happy to give him a chance until the end of the season. Looking at our fixture list compared to Forest it's not a massively difficult job until the end of the season. Plus he strikes me as one of those who will bollock the players so this helps also. No more holiday camp or taking it easy and hopefully no more silly injuries.

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Has @Ric Flair abandoned us in our hour of need…. I’ve not seen him post who the 2 players are yet lol 

There was a team posted earlier that he acknowledged. Soumare and Amartey are the players. I’ve just had a pint in relief it wasn’t Ward.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Cosmik said:

There is a reason he was sacked by Leeds. This is desperate stuff. Pretty much an admission of defeat and relegation if it happens.

Let’s face it, we’re well on our way to relegation. Holding out for Potter will only set us further behind if we drop.

We need someone who is up for a fight and would stay with us if we get relegated. Marsch satisfies that criteria.