Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, cruzFOX said:

It is funny how Leeds fans took a shine to marsh early on when games were going good. Just goes to show their about as fickle as some of us here on FT.

let me just say if Bielsa was some sort of god why was he doing so badly before he got sacked?

We should have listened to Liverpool, Celtic and Southampton fans. You don’t have to defend the bloke because he might end up being our manager. We’d do well to give him less leeway than the previous one.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 2

Guest Mee-9
1 minute ago, TK95 said:

I say give me a hell yeah!

Jesse Marsch? WHAT? Sam Allardyce? WHAT? Martin O’Neill? WHAT? Nigel Pearson? WHAT? Graham Potter? WHAT? Thomas Frank? WHAT?

5 minutes ago, Mee-9 said:

Jesse Marsch? WHAT? Sam Allardyce? WHAT? Martin O’Neill? WHAT? Nigel Pearson? WHAT? Graham Potter? WHAT? Thomas Frank? WHAT?

BAH GOD JR IT'S KOLO TOURE! IT'S KOLO TOURE OUTTA NOWHERE

Edited by TK95
  • Haha 2

Guest Mee-9
Just now, TK95 said:

BAH GOD JR IT'S KOLO TOURE! IT'S KOLO TOURE OUTTA NOWHERE

Bournemouth FC? Those Jabronis? We’ll lay the smackdown on their candy assess.

If you Smelllalalala what the Stowell is COOKIN. (Insert raised eyebrow here) 

2 hours ago, BielsaIsGod said:

Leeds fan here.  If your board is stupid enough to appoint that utter David Brent fraud Marsch and you stand for it you deserve all you get.  Our idiots tried to appoint some dutch failure post Marsch and we kicked off until we got a proper appointment.  You ought to as well.  The worst manager we’ve ever had in terms of damage done and we’ve had some proper dross in our recent lower league days.  He should be banished from football, the self regarding,  vacuous faker.,  vacuous faker.

Sounds familiar :(

39 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Quite sad that people are letting their personal biases dampen the dawn of an exciting new era. I for one will be embracing the culture and will be having cream with every meal (sweet or savoury) in support of Our Jesse™

I’ve just put maple syrup on bolognaise. 

GUESS WHAT MOTHER****ER

• Haha 1

Just can't comprehend how our Board can be touting Graham Potter one minute then Jesse Marsch the next. Like comparing a mountain with a molehill. Starting to understand why it took them so long to twig Rodgers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LUFC92 said:

Sheer luck kept us up. Red cards for opposition teams, flukey late winners.

He’s a moron and his football is absolute shit. Proper under 9s stuff.

He plays everything through the middle because ‘the goals are in the middle’.

Dickhead. Utter dickhead.

Under Bielsa, Leeds were going down faster than a cunninglingus addict in a prepaid brothel

• Haha 1

I’ve taken some time to think about this as didn’t want to react angrily to the news.

I have previously been very supportive of the board whilst acknowledging their mistakes.

E.g. Stating that they were completely in the wrong about keeping Rodgers for so long and the mismanagement of the club recently. However all clubs go through bad times no matter how well managed they are and the mark of a good owner is how they get you out of the bad situation and turn things around.

This said if they genuinely think that Jessie Marsch is the right person to take us forward after he almost destroyed Leeds in the same way that Rodgers has destroyed us I will be hugely disappointed in the decision and will have to question weather it is time for Top to either bring in people experienced in running a football club to help or sell up.

It has taken a lot for me to say this and isn’t something I have ever wanted to say but this decision would tip me over the edge

• Like 1

Guest Mee-9
Just now, orangecity23 said:

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL TEAMS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT BOURNEMOUTH AND YOU LOOK AT LEICESTER CITY AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE!

SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER TEAM YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT WE'RE LEICESTER CITY AND WE'RE NOT NORMAL! SO WE'VE GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT YOU! AND THEN YOU ADD BOUBA SOUMARE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE MATCH ON SATURDAY WE GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT BOURNEMOUTH, GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE BOUBA SOUMARE KNOWS HE CAN'T WIN AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO LEICESTER CITY YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS AFC'S 25% CHANCE AND LCFC GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING ON SATURDAY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE BOURNEMOUTH'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. BOURNEMOUTH GOT A 141 2/3 PERCENTS CHANCE OF WINNING ON SATURDAY! GARY O'NEIL?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT KING POWER STADIUM!

Promo master. Better than the Birch! 

2 hours ago, BielsaIsGod said:

Leeds fan here.  If your board is stupid enough to appoint that utter David Brent fraud Marsch and you stand for it you deserve all you get.  Our idiots tried to appoint some dutch failure post Marsch and we kicked off until we got a proper appointment.  You ought to as well.  The worst manager we’ve ever had in terms of damage done and we’ve had some proper dross in our recent lower league days.  He should be banished from football, the self regarding,  vacuous faker.

Was that Dutch failure Arne Slot? Please don't tell me it was you lot that prevented him coming? 😳😳😳