Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL TEAMS ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT BOURNEMOUTH AND YOU LOOK AT LEICESTER CITY AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE!

SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER TEAM YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT WE'RE LEICESTER CITY AND WE'RE NOT NORMAL! SO WE'VE GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT YOU! AND THEN YOU ADD BOUBA SOUMARE TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE MATCH ON SATURDAY WE GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT BOURNEMOUTH, GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE BOUBA SOUMARE KNOWS HE CAN'T WIN AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO LEICESTER CITY YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS AFC'S 25% CHANCE AND LCFC GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING ON SATURDAY. BUT THEN YOU TAKE BOURNEMOUTH'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. BOURNEMOUTH GOT A 141 2/3 PERCENTS CHANCE OF WINNING ON SATURDAY! GARY O'NEIL?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT KING POWER STADIUM!

The big bad booty daddy on Friday Night FT, truly the Marsch era is upon us

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Monty said:

I'm no Jesse fan as I only really know he was fired from Leeds.

I will say though that it seems any time an American tries to succeed in the prem the media are feckin desperate for them to fail.

At least we won't have the media sticking up for him when we invariably need to sack him? Every cloud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Been away all day. Is it actually going to be Jesse Marsh?

Odds narrowed to 1/4, now favourite, Tanner confirmed talks.

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

The big bad booty daddy on Friday Night FT, truly the Marsch era is upon us

Delia Smith at Norwich might shout "Let's be having you", but that's nothing compared to when the Birch comes out with a chain mail hat and sunglasses on pre-match, and yells "HOLLA, IF YOU HEAR ME"

• Haha 2

For those absolutely appalled at the idea of marsch, who would you realistically prefer instead? 

He's not my top candidate, but the people above him are unlikely to come, for now at least. So I am intrigued who others would prefer. 

3 hours ago, foxes4life said:

The Jesse Marsch dressing room posters sure are inspiring I say bring him in.

FnJOtgxWIAE0gJS?format=jpg&name=900x900

Didn't Martin Allen do something like this? A poster with all the things the fans wanted on it? "Aggression, passion, fight blah blah"? I'm not interested in what he brings with him, support staff, training methods and all that shizzle, we need results and absolutely nothing suggests he's capable of delivering

Marsch party! :welcome:

Hope we get him in. Depending on tomorrow’s result he’ll either have a year to rebuild the team in the Champs, or a relegation dog fight.

Rate him to do a decent job with either, but wouldn’t hold it against him if we go down and hopefully the rest of the fans see it the same way. Rodgers left the club and the players in such a shit state.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, orangecity23 said:

Delia Smith at Norwich might shout "Let's be having you", but that's nothing compared to when the Birch comes out with a chain mail hat and sunglasses on pre-match, and yells "HOLLA, IF YOU HEAR ME"

Imagine Top starts the kiss my a*** club lol

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

Previous clubs fans’ opinions on players/managers are rarely wrong. 

Aye. More often right than wrong. Always exceptions of course, but what strikes me, is how similar Leeds are to us, in terms of squad ability (now), battling towards the bottom of the table etc etc, and 2 wins from 17 is pretty shocking. That means he was getting things very wrong for a sustained period of time.

I think if he does take over, then we will very much be relying on the new manager bounce, as opposed to having some top Manager. I just have a bad feeling about it, but as many have said, what are our options? I can't even say he is the best of a bad bunch, as he isn't. He is just one of the bad bunch!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedSoxUK said:

Potter had 2 wins in 18 at Brighton last season and most of our fanbase, and also Chelsea just a few months ago would cum buckets to get him in.

He didn't even do well at a PL relegated Swansea.

He's failed almost everywhere he's gone :)

Leeds went from 2 wins in 17 to 3 wins in 6 after appointing Gracia. If you want to dismiss that immediate improvement after they sacked Marsch then more power to you.

And you’re right, Potter has never been a particularly good manager. He still did far better with Brighton last season than Marsch did with Leeds this season though.

Some heads well and truly in the sand on here. 

Edited by LeedsFox95
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

For those absolutely appalled at the idea of marsch, who would you realistically prefer instead? 

He's not my top candidate, but the people above him are unlikely to come, for now at least. So I am intrigued who others would prefer. 

So we are playing the game of 'careful who you wish for' with Jesse Marsch now?

To be honest, this all depends on the type of appointment. If Marsch takes it as in interim role and we look for other options in the Summer then so be it, especially if we can't find anyone else now. But if he is getting a 2 (and 8 game) year deal, this is a stinking appointment. The board have let the club down waiting this long to get rid of Rodgers, and only have themselves to blame for there being such few interim appointments. 

But, i can't believe for one minute that Marsch will take it as an interim position without some guarantee that he will get the job full time if we stay up. I'm really, really concerned we are about to give this to someone who has proven themselves to be nowhere near the standard needed, when there will be many more candidates looking for this type of job when the season has finished.

Complete mess. And I think the board will be praying to every god out there that SaS get a tune out of the team tomorrow.

• Like 3

We need a reaction any reaction that results in a miraculous win! If marsh is the catalyst for that so be it. It’s temporary and till the end of the season. No way the board are gonna give him a contract just yet. He has to prove himself and saving us is a good start. If the 2 stooges can’t get this bunch tk beat Bournemouth than a trigger has to be pulled otherwise it’s gonna be a blood bath against man city yeh like 12-0 haaland will beat all the records in just one game. It will be horrific and humiliating. We need a real manager asap!