Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Mee-9
13 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Imagine Top starts the kiss my a*** club lol

Trish-Stratus-Kiss-My-Ass-Club.jpg

You would see more flashing lights than a pre-match light show. 

1 minute ago, Wymsey said:

Hopefully the talks broke down.

they broke down when Southampton wouldn't offer him a longer contract, so every chance of that. Would be so dumb to give a Manager anything more than an interim role right now. We are such a mess and a huge rebuild is needed in the summer (with limited funds), and we cannot get that Manager's appointment wrong. I feel we will have much better options than Marsch come the summer (if we stay up!) 

5 minutes ago, LeedsFox95 said:

Leeds went from 2 wins in 17 to 3 wins in 6 after appointing Gracia. If you want to dismiss that immediate improvement after they sacked Marsch then more power to you.

And you’re right, Potter has never been a particularly good manager. He still did far better with Brighton last season than Marsch did with Leeds this season though.

Some heads well and truly in the sand on here. 

Well is it an immediate improvement? I don't know, I don't watch you but i often follow fixtures over form and Forest (H) , Wolves (A), Southampton (H) are very winnable games for all of us in the last 8 places, even we got 2 wins out of those 3 and we're shit lad.

Honesty wouldn't get your hopes up.

5 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

Marsch is a better option than Rafa, MoN and others mentioned. He did well at Leeds to start with and kept them ip, his signings were decent also. 

In terms of achievements, you can't even compare Rafa and Marsch (although they are obvs are different stages in their careers).  But i really struggle to understand how anyone thinks he did well at Leeds. They got massively lucky last season and he was doggo there this season. 

• Like 4

Guest Mee-9
1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

It's been 1/4 since 1pm. Nothings changed 

You never know. 

Wasn't Preki like 1/25? 

Oh the good old days. 

I think a lot of people dislike Marsch because he's American, which is just strange to me. I quite like listening to him. He'll be much more refreshing than Rodgers, he's intelligent, passionate and he's got a good energy about him. The damage has been done this season, let's be honest about it. It's a tough job for anyone with 9 games left. There's not a lot of options out there right now, so if it's him. It's him. I'll give him a chance and get behind the guy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmayne7 said:

Another huge failing from not sacking Rodgers months ago is that we've gone from being able to attract the best up and coming managers across Europe, to now having no choice but to take whatever is out there. Shambles.

Absolutely this. Imagine who we could have at earlier points this season, or even before that. This appointment is bottom of the barrel stuff. 

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's absolutely staggering that the board think these two can lead us to safety for the rest of the season. It's 10 games they'd be in charge, over a quarter of a season, what on earth are they doing!!!

Doing what they have done all season. Presuming everything is going to be 'ok'. An attitude that filtered through to even our best players.

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

I’m American, and I’m sorry, but this has to be satire.

I’m American in the way most Americans say they’re Irish. I don’t really have much more of a point. Possibly my point is that grits are not a proper breakfast - or even a food - but maybe my point is that USA large portions are immense so maybe Jesse will supersize our season?

Also, I doubt I have a point.