Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Samilktray said:

Another typical little englander hiding behind “results” 

just makes me really sick and disappointed to be a fellow fox 

Oh I'm a little Englander for suggesting that a persons nationality has nothing to do with their ability 'eh?

And I'm hiding behind results as a basis for assessing a persons ability?

Do tell, how would you measure a managers worth in a results based sport?

Maybe their media persona?

The college they attended?

Or perhaps their quality of excuses for yet another brainless tactical **** - up?

Personally I'll stick to evidence (and the testemonies of long suffering Leeds fans) and all the evidence points to this man being a total liability.

I don't however feel sick or disappointed to know that some of my fellow foxes are idiots.

Edited by J. James

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

What does Cambiasso do now?

Image result for cambiasso

According to reports in his native Argentina, Cambiasso has now called time on his playing career to focus on starting life as a coach

I've always wanted to be a lorry personally 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's absolutely staggering that the board think these two can lead us to safety for the rest of the season. It's 10 games they'd be in charge, over a quarter of a season, what on earth are they doing!!!

All the other clubs replaced managers because it wasn’t working, they tweaked it and saw some results.  We replace our manager with his coffee boy and someone who works to improve Danny Ward and they do exactly the same. 

1 minute ago, Nige Leeds said:

Leeds fan here.

Leeds fan disliked him because he was awful. . The football was chaotic. Leeds have some of the best wide players in the bottom half of the division and he played with no width

If you'd have asked any Leeds fan if they'd have swapped him for Rodgers they'd have bitten your hand off. I really wanted him to succeed, I didnt buy into the Ted Lasso narrative when he first joined but he was  truly shocking. Awful manager. The signings werent his they were Victor Ortas. 

Prefer Stan by the sounds of things 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

I'm not arguing what you are saying, but who do we get? 

Because I dont think we will stay up without an appointment. And then we are fishing in a much different pool of managers

We are backing ourselves into a corner. We want to appoint an interim manager and no-one with much credibility wants that (quite understandably).

So do we gamble and appoint a longer term manager on a 2 year (and 9 game deal). If so, why the fek are we talking to Marsch?  Go for Rafa, or Vieira.

Or is Marsch going to accept a massive pay cut if we are relegated and the others not? However, i'm struggling to see Marsch taking the interim job. Relegation with us ends his PL career.

2 minutes ago, Nige Leeds said:

Leeds fan here.

Leeds fan disliked him because he was awful. . The football was chaotic. Leeds have some of the best wide players in the bottom half of the division and he played with no width

If you'd have asked any Leeds fan if they'd have swapped him for Rodgers they'd have bitten your hand off. I really wanted him to succeed, I didnt buy into the Ted Lasso narrative when he first joined but he was  truly shocking. Awful manager. The signings werent his they were Victor Ortas. 

We need to listen to these fans, just like clubs should listen to us about Rodgers and his flaws. Fook it. Get Big Sam in. :frusty:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Who's actually said we're getting Marsch? 

Based on betting odds seen online; but we know the more people bet on a certain odd, the lower the odds of it will go etc..

Edited by Wymsey

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

We need to listen to these fans, just like clubs should listen to us about Rodgers and his flaws. Fook it. Get Big Sam in. :frusty:

yep and in contrast. newcastle fans were coming on here to say we’d be pleasantly surprised by rafa.  I know who i’d prefer 

5 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

We are backing ourselves into a corner. We want to appoint an interim manager and no-one with much credibility wants that (quite understandably).

So do we gamble and appoint a longer term manager on a 2 year (and 9 game deal). If so, why the fek are we talking to Marsch?  Go for Rafa, or Vieira.

Or is Marsch going to accept a massive pay cut if we are relegated and the others not? However, i'm struggling to see Marsch taking the interim job. Relegation with us ends his PL career.

What makes Rafa or viera better than marsch in your view. 

Personally, with the players we have I think Rafa would be an abomination. I don't think his style would suit at all. 

Viera is a bit more interesting, he's still pretty unproven as a manager. Hes in a similar category for me as marsch, definate potential but no guarantee. 

All opinions of course, and mine may be wrong, but I'm just trying to understand why people are reacting to marsch like I would to Frank lampard. 

2 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

What makes Rafa or viera better than marsch in your view. 

Personally, with the players we have I think Rafa would be an abomination. I don't think his style would suit at all. 

Viera is a bit more interesting, he's still pretty unproven as a manager. Hes in a similar category for me as marsch, definate potential but no guarantee. 

All opinions of course, and mine may be wrong, but I'm just trying to understand why people are reacting to marsch like I would to Frank lampard. 

Rafa is proven, been there done it and won it. It’s obvious he’s the best of this bunch. He’s got the points and trophies on the board

Edited by FoxinNotts

13 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

He saved them from relegation. Rafa is finished 

Not a fan of Benitez but I'd genuinely be interested to hear your evidence as to why he's finished, guessing it has something to do with he number at the end of his name.

And as for Marsch "saving them from relegation" thats in the same vein as the fraud won the FA cup for us and is equally wrong.