Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Rafa is proven, been there done it and won it. It’s obvious he’s the best of this bunch. He’s got the points and trophies on the board

He also relegated Newcastle, ok he took them back up. He was also shit at Everton. 

I'm not sure how proven he is in a relegation dogfight. And to my knowledge, he's always liked to play with a big lump up top which just wouldn't work with our squad. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Richmondfox said:

All the other clubs replaced managers because it wasn’t working, they tweaked it and saw some results.  We replace our manager with his coffee boy and someone who works to improve Danny Ward and they do exactly the same. 

No need to be disrespectful to them. They have been our caretaker managers before. Stowell has been with us for years - part of the coaching team that got us promoted, kept us up., won the Premier league, joint caretaker manager when we got to the quarter finals of the champions league, part of the coaching team that won us the FA cup. I trust  them rather than some guy coming into to profess about Rangnick's methods that failed so miserably at Manu. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stinky said:

The negative nancies will soon pipe down when we're mathematically safe with a game to spare and Marsch stands side by side with Kanye West who serenades us before our match with West Ham 

Genuinely rather stick needles in my eyes!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RobHawk said:

He also relegated Newcastle, ok he took them back up. He was also shit at Everton. 

I'm not sure how proven he is in a relegation dogfight. And to my knowledge, he's always liked to play with a big lump up top which just wouldn't work with our squad. 

Who is the best manager to keep us up, in your opinion?

forget next season, forget any rebuild

Just now, RobHawk said:

But did better at Everton than Marsch at Leeds, despite the ridiculousness of him managing Everton and all the hate. 

Rafa > Marsch.       Although  "Insert Name" > Marsch

• Like 1

Marsch kept Leeds up last year, coming in at a similar point in terms of games played and we have similar points. If he can do the same here then great. If he were to stay into next season I just hope the owners are braver in pulling the trigger.

Edited by Facecloth

Just now, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Are we all just freaking out over nothing? I mean there doesn’t seem to be any credible link to speak of. 

Nonsense. I’ve changed my avatar and sig. What more does anyone need?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Because he has a PL win record of 29%

Yeah I'm not happy with that myself, he's not my favourite for the job. But he had a great few years at Salzburg and obviously has some potential. I think his style would suit our squad. 

I'm asking who else would you prefer? Another poster just said Rafa is the safe bet, he only had a 31% win record at Everton. And his Newcastle win rate wasn't that hot either. Not exactly the safe choice, and a playing style that would not suit our players. 

2 minutes ago, RobHawk said:

Yeah I'm not happy with that myself, he's not my favourite for the job. But he had a great few years at Salzburg and obviously has some potential. I think his style would suit our squad. 

I'm asking who else would you prefer? Another poster just said Rafa is the safe bet, he only had a 31% win record at Everton. And his Newcastle win rate wasn't that hot either. Not exactly the safe choice, and a playing style that would not suit our players. 

I’d prefer us to go with someone who isn’t a box ticking manager with previous experience in the premiership. 
I want us to go get Hutter. 

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

But did better at Everton than Marsch at Leeds, despite the ridiculousness of him managing Everton and all the hate. 

Rafa > Marsch.       Although  "Insert Name" > Marsch

Alan pardew?

5 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

I’d prefer us to go with someone who isn’t a box ticking manager with previous experience in the premiership. 
I want us to go get Hutter. 

Yeah I'd prefer Hutter too, it seems he was on our list early doors so hopefully still a possibility.

1 minute ago, RobHawk said:

He had a great couple of years at Salzburg because it’s a league without any challenging rival. For one season he had Daka and Haaland upfront. With Szoboszlai and Adeyemi in midfield for both of the seasons. 

Id simply go Rafa because he’s done a similar role at Newcastle. So if in the likely event we get relegated; he knows the Championship and has experience of sorting out a squad post relegation. His win record at Newcastle was 42%. Anything over 40% is decent for a non trophy challenging club. 

His record funnily enough at Everton applied over a 38 game season would have led to 45 points. It was just bonehead choice by the board given his Liverpool connection. So when a bad run happened it went toxic. 

I’ve said before my totally leftfield choice for an interim manager would be Steve Clarke 

14 minutes ago, Stinky said:

The negative nancies will soon pipe down when we're mathematically safe with a game to spare and Marsch stands side by side with Kanye West who serenades us before our match with West Ham 

There's a chance Kanye might get West Ham confused with a certain team from the north of London, better not.

15 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Who is the best manager to keep us up, in your opinion?

forget next season, forget any rebuild

Not that they have much experience with relegation battles but I reckon Pep and Klopp could probably get enough out of these guys in these 9 games. 

• Haha 1