Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Col city fan

This thread shows how far we’ve dropped.

Brand Brendan (and the club) have wrecked us to some extent.

I see we’re now being linked with Jessie Marsch and his ‘zonal play’.

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

This thread shows how far we’ve dropped.

Brand Brendan (and the club) have wrecked us to some extent.

I see we’re now being linked with Jessie Marsch and his ‘zonal play’.

Why don’t you give the guy a chance? 
He speaks very well to the media. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Motty said:

Did our plan B manager get appointed to another club before we acted to remove Rodgers. Or did we never have a plan B.

Our Plan A was to explore finding a new manager after BR was sacked....

That's not really even a plan A.

6 minutes ago, Just visiting said:

He saved Leeds' asses from a worse position that this (albeit with a few more matches to work with).

Edited by Deeg67

12 minutes ago, Just visiting said:

Haha...hmmmm...so did another person as we all remember. 😡

Edited by J. James

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I'm surprised Lars Knudsen wasn't given it over Stowell and Sadler, the blokes at least managed teams before.

Typical Rudkin jobs for the boys. 

He keeps everything internal so no-one looks at how hopeless he is compared to those in similar positions at similar level clubs around Europe.

Even the manager names mentioned are all so based around the Premier League that it shows how insular Rudkins knowledge is, and unfortunately we are at the complete mercy of him now.

8 hours ago, splinterdream said:

As much as im a fan, Vardy should be in reserve for the rest of the season. I've been saying for a few weeks we should play cags for 3 at the back to perhaps bully teams in the box, but perhaps Cags has all but left the club which is why he didnt feature on Tuesday. We really dont have hard men players in abundance, Vesty seemed to struggle with heading a ball although his distribution was top notch and though he should have had another chance before now in some capacity. We need a manager at assess the hunger amongst the squad players and play them in whatever best formation suits, as fans we can't assess that, that's the only chance we have

This is why fans don't make good managers 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Just visiting said:

We had a manager that didn’t like the media, said some odd things about ostrichs. But was one of our most successful managers and built the club up, who will be forever legend…big Nige! 

Media darling doesn’t make a manager. 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Just visiting said:

Exactly. If you ignore him being tactically inept, then he’s a good option. 

Best endorsement ever. If my wife could ignore me be a fat feker then I suppose I’m a good catch?

The board have shown in the past they can be convinced by good interviews and like people that talk a good game, can see why Marsch might blind then with tactical talk. 

Rodgers should have been sacked months ago or kept until the end of the season. Rather than just leaving us in no man's land. 

17 minutes ago, Motty said:

Did our plan B manager get appointed to another club before we acted to remove Rodgers. Or did we never have a plan B.

I think the club had about as much of a Plan B off the pitch as Brendan did on the pitch …

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm surprised Lars Knudsen wasn't given it over Stowell and Sadler, the blokes at least managed teams before.

Rudders knows best....................

18 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

I'm probably not the first to say this but I've given up trying to predict how managers are going to work out since we recruited Ranieri and in the photos of when he was introduced he looked like he didn't know where he was

I get your reasoning but Ranieri and this current situation are polar opposites. Ranieri inherited a team that had pulled together some cracking form over the last quarter of the previous season, this squad and team is at rock bottom, confidence shot to pieces, can’t string a decent 10 minutes together let alone 10 games. I haven’t a clue who we need in, but whoever it is needs to work a mini miracle to keep us up.

• Like 1

Don’t think it’s possible for the club to please all the people all of the time, so not much point in posting on here, Allardyce is a resounding no but if he kept us up…..good old Sam…..no top Premier league manager will take the job before relegation is settled, if we go down, they still won’t, then we are into failed/bottom half Premier league managers (Ralph/Jesse etc) or upcoming championship managers (Carrick, Robins etc) 

So **** the manager,(for today) we have a game to win….

• Like 1