Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, Stinky said:

Where were Leeds when he took over and where were they when he left? It's gotta be pretty similar surely? These White Socks fans make out he's taken them to the Vanaramas (which would be quite the achievement in one year)

And Gracia has made them prime Man City

Edited by Skid_1884
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

If not happy with this, why don't fans take up some form of protest to this to make the club re-consider the options?

Why are you lol-ing at this, @Stinky?

It's worked at other clubs in the past with other managers and players involved.

Edited by Wymsey
  • Like 1

All this narrow play probably works for us, considering we have 1.5 wingers. Mind you, we have zip quality in the middle to make it work.

Ah well, I did say anyone but Brendan, just need to hope Marsch gives us the bounce. Thought he would have a good career but Leipzig and Leeds didn't work out... Maybe it's us.. I hope.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

All these Leeds fans are sadly comppunding my initial fears.:(

Most of them are a bit dim. They didn’t even appreciate Clough when they had him. It’s like getting opinions about a future partner from one of her previous.

Imagine being the type of Leicester fan who seeks out another club’s site just to tell them about Rodgers - that is a real level of weird.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

One bit of hope to hold is that Marcsh was all but announced at Southampton until talks fell apart because they wanted him til end of the season only. If we're keen on an interim then yano

Fully expect us to have gone halves, 18 month deal on somebody not very exciting lol

6 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Why are you lol-ing at this, @Stinky?

It's worked at other clubs in the past with other managers and players involved.

Just the thought of protesting an incoming manager because he's underwhelming. Most new managers at this stage will be underwhelming. Ranieri was underwhelming. Good job we kept our A4 posters at home then 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

All this narrow play probably works for us, considering we have 1.5 wingers. Mind you, we have zip quality in the middle to make it work.

Ah well, I did say anyone but Brendan, just need to hope Marsch gives us the bounce. Thought he would have a good career but Leipzig and Leeds didn't work out... Maybe it's us.. I hope.

Isn’t our top goal scorer a winger… 

2 minutes ago, Staff said:

Any news or? 

2nd day of talks with Marsch apparently, so I imagine something gets signed today. Hopefully just for the 9 games, but he walked away from Southampton when they wouldn't give him more than 6 months, so I imagine he may be asking for more now too. 

Be surprised if he isn't announced today or tomorrow. Just hope we get the new manager bounce! 

• Thanks 1