Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

The appointment of Puel and the current situation aren't remotely similar really

No, but the appointment of Marsch at Leeds last year and this are to an extent.  The main differences being 3-4 fewer matches to turn things around, but not having to deal with a fanbase irrationally still in love with a manager who's utterly wrecked the squad in every way.

Just now, Pliskin said:

Out of the bad bunch, we’re literally going for the worst…….

Seems like the options are - 

Benitez, Hasselhunttl, Big Sam, Marsch 

There may be some more, but I imagine these are the ones available now and being looked at. 

Is Marsch the worst of those? For various reasons, possibly. 

Would be Benitez for me out of that. A depressing selection nonetheless. 

Who ever comes in (if anyone does) there is no guarantees they'll achieve survival even if we appoint the manager we want which we all have different ideas on,  we can all say we don't want him we don't want him either 🤷🏻‍♂️but one thing we all need to do is back the new manager &  team who ever comes in if any ?? 

Stop the moaning & let's get behind the boys as time is running out ... 

• Like 2

Just now, coolhandfox said:

See the meltdown continues.

People think managers are queuing up to take the lcfc job when we have 9 games to go and in the bottom to are deluded

Was always going to be all the bottom feeders.

There’s bottom feeders then there is this, somehow our board contrives to make the absolute worst decision in the clubs best interests. 

Feels like Brexit so much too me, people expecting their idealised opinion of a change rather than the considering the alternatives.

He is gone now, so as with Brexit, we deal with the fallout as best as we can.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

The appointment of Puel and the current situation aren't remotely similar really

That wasn't the point I was making!

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

People think managers are queuing up to take the lcfc job when we have 9 games to go and in the bottom to are deluded

Bloody board /owner should have had a plan yet again poor management sack Brendan far to late and then even after a international break and then have nobody lined up ! Bring Marsch in asap those two in the job now are not good enough and games are slipping away ! Bloody Tops as inplicit in all this as Brendan and the players !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Which makes the fact we didn’t move with even 15 games to go and have a better selection of managers to choose from MUCH harder to swallow

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Tuna said:

That was in his second season.

So his only remit was to keep us up? If that was the case why did he get a 3 year contract? Obviously he didn't do what we wanted him to do because he got sacked. So he clearly didn't do what was asked of him as you first stated. 

Guest bennytwohats
7 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Go back a few years and we were a very attractive proposition. We aren’t now which is primarily mismanagement of the club. I think it’s okay to be angry about that.

I think it’s also okay to be angry that the board didn’t act earlier when there would be more time for a new man to come in and settle in, also that we would have been more attractive.

I also think it’s okay to be angry about the fact that if a manager like Marsch is where we are at, why hadn’t we got them lined up ahead of sacking Brendan? He’s been out of work and this has hardly come out of the blue.

Not anything new here, but everything points towards a decline in the club and those who are responsible completely asleep at the wheel.

7 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Feels like Brexit so much too me, people expecting their idealised opinion of a change rather than the considering the alternatives.

He is gone now, so as with Brexit, we deal with the fallout as best as we can.

Brenxit

... we've taken back control 😂😂

• Haha 2