Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Christ.

3 years + remainder of the season.

All because he interviewed well, as Puel did.

Rudderless. Incompetence. We are in big trouble.

Ties in with him rejecting Southampton because they only offered him 6 months. 

3 year deal, even if we get relegated. Blimey. 

I imagine they have bought into the idea that he will be capable of the rebuild. 

Rules out Potter, Frank and anyone else in the summer then (if we stayed up). Truly depressing. 

Hope I am wrong, but this is smelly. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

It is like Brexit, you’re right.

Those in favour of change could see how incredibly poor the current position, so wanted a better alternative.

The people in charge managed to ignore the exciting possibilities and choose a sh!t version of what they previously had. 

Blame the poor vision of the board / govt not the people that demanded better

It’s true, but this was never going to the change imagined was my point. Just like Brexit.

He might give us a better chance at keeping us up this season, but it reeks of desperation (which is completely understandable), and having him in charge for next season if we stay up kind of fills me with dread

3 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Ties in with him rejecting Southampton because they only offered him 6 months. 

3 year deal, even if we get relegated. Blimey. 

I imagine they have bought into the idea that he will be capable of the rebuild. 

Rules out Potter, Frank and anyone else in the summer then (if we stayed up). Truly depressing. 

Hope I am wrong, but this is smelly. 

Gosh fancy getting rejected by Southampton after they interviewed him.......rules out my choice in Kjetil Knutsen coming here 🙄 who was the Brightons first choice to replace Potter.......and their owners really seem clued on in who they bring at Brighton 

9 minutes ago, Tuna said:

"Leicester are likely to be offering a three-year deal plus the remainder of this season."

😂😂😂😂 Top and his board walked into a negotiation with a manager whose likely return to the PL was unlikely at best. Desperate for an opportunity. 

They left the negotiation with their pants pulled down. Tying Themselves to a 3 year contract and perhaps a few extra bonuses or two. 

• Like 1

Employing Marsch as our manager is as good as Top saying he doesn't give a flying **** about the club anymore. Would be an appalling appointment. Look at his records at Leeds for christ sake.