Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, themightyfin said:

Who's the better option to keep us up then? 

No point making a point without a solution. 

I told you Neil Lennon lol Pearson would be a better option than Potter.

Then you have people like AVB, Thomas Frank and others who would be better options

• Haha 1

I suppose my main point would be how quickly could we realistically appoint Potter if both parties were indeed interested?

We need someone in for Bournemouth. 

I'd be open to Potter in the summer, I think he could make a decent job of the rebuild and then see us progress over the next couple of years.  Not now though.

We need someone in on a 10 game contract and then assess the situation at the end of the season.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cropstonfox said:

Potters just a nicer and more honest version of Rodgers.Not right for us now.We need a shithouse

Disagree we need someone who can get a tune out of these players.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I wouldn't have Potter tbh.

Way too big a risk. Managers have form and confidence just like players, we need someone that's got the confidence to come in and really impose a vision not someone that's just been rattled by the worst few months of stress in management. 

I'm also absolutely amazed that after years of moaning about Rodgersball being passing it side to side, the same people are unironically calling for Potter. 

I wouldn't have had him before he went to Chelsea, I definitely wouldn't have him now. Brighton are better without him. There's better options out there. If we have to show that little imagination I'd personally rather Frank. 

You make a very good point about Potter's confidence, and it would be a concern.

But Potter would surely be very close to the top of possible replacements for the board based on previous metrics? Was probably top until he joined Chelsea?

If he's keen you can see it happening.

I would get in there quick to snap graham Potter up I personally think he'd suit us down to the ground he did a fantastic job at Brighton, & they played some great football ️ too.🤞

Forget Chelsea that was a mistake like Others have found out 

Also he wants to prove he's no flop ... 

Edited by Ricky M

Not saying he’s my choice. But if you’re Potter you’d want a quick turn around. He knows he’s got a good project here…. All we need is someone who isn’t a member of the Cambridge University Netball Team, to the it around….

1 minute ago, nnfox said:

I'd be open to Potter in the summer, I think he could make a decent job of the rebuild and then see us progress over the next couple of years.  Not now though.

We need someone in on a 10 game contract and then assess the situation at the end of the season.

Don't like the idea at all of a 10 game interim. Get someone in for the future not just this season.

5 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Potter isn’t at all like Rodgers. Rodgers is open that his style of play is control. Death by football. It’s Plan A or Plan A.

Potter is a disciple of tactical flexibility. He believes that teams should be able to adapt to different challenges in-match. He likes his teams to pass the ball, but pass the the ball quickly and with intent.

He also believes that everyone needs to buy in to what the club and team are doing. You could see that at Brighton and Chilwell spoke recently about how happy and together the squad was at Chelsea.

His biggest criticism has been high xG and low goals, which is a worry, but at Brighton he never had a decent striker and at Chelsea it’s been the same.

It’s a no brainer that he’s our best option right now.

Be ideal if we had 2 years to get the team to gel,

I remember when we were linked with Potter before, and leicester fans were not sure. Then Chelsea pounced! Now, it hasn't worked out for him there, but what a crazy club with all the players and new signings! I think he would be a great appointment. Brighton played very well under him.

Just now, Gerard said:

Potter needs a break.

Possible summer signing though as his next job won't be a bigger club than us, it will be our level.

What will our level be in the summer though? If we don't get this appointment right his level will be above us come June