Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 hours ago, Skid_1884 said:

Be moaning about Gracia when you go down.

You didn’t look that good with Bielsa either

Ha, you just have your negative head on

We were unbelievably good under Bielsa; I'm in my late 50's and have seen three title winning teams but the football played under him was the best I had seen in my lifetime. But he gave the boardroom a false sense of security. During his time we never bought a midfield player for him and had defenders and forwards playing out of position, so we went into season two relying mainly on our EFL guys - many of whom were starting to get long in the tooth - and a series of failed signings from our first PL summer. Throw in injuries to the two key players, Bamford and Phillips, and Bielsa was a dead man walking. Board then threw him under the bus after playing 3 top six teams in a week with a midfield 3 who were finished or had never ever been there. Bielsa was killed by his lack of demand for new players. If he had been given some fresh legs in the midfield and someone who could cover for Bamford, we would have been fine. At a time when we needed to build upon what we had, the boardroom sat back and patted themselves on the back.

Gracia had won the respect of everyone already. We all know who the faults lie with for this season and he won't feature in the list. Every Watford fan who has been on our forums has praised him to the hilt and he has come across as humble yet determined and knowledgeable. As it happens, we are good now. We were going down before we sacked Marsch 100% but we have more than enough to stay above the bottom 3 and will finish the season strongly. Over a long period of watching football, you tend to know when your team is going to do well or badly. You also tend to know that the worse teams go down. Forest are by far the worst team in the PL, Southampton and Everton not far behind.

10 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Every other team in the division laughing at us. Please someone make some flags/banners up today asap. Yank Out 

What a ****ing melt. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, USMNT Matt said:

Excellent news. Strap yourselves in guys, he'll likely keep you up and you'll enjoy the journey. And if he doesn't - his success speaks for itself in terms of getting you guys promoted. I worked closely with Matt Miazga - ex Reading, was signed by Chelsea - and he had nothing bad to say about him whilst he was at NYRB. Jesse did some really positive actions. Lots of meditation and mindfulness before the latter was even a big thing. He''s definitely a big believer in team spirit and that's what you need rn. I know at Leeds players were regularly given days off of the training ground to do bonding exercises and regularly ate out together at Pizza restaurants etc. Not one player there had a bad thing to say about him and he kept them up so the proof is in the pudding. The media absolutely loved him too. Delighted for you fellas!

Meditation. Pizza days. lol

Marsch wouldn't be my first choice, but should he come in can we at least get behind him from the start? Nothing will improve if the atmosphere remains toxic. At least give the guy chance to do badly before complaining.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Every other team in the division laughing at us. Please someone make some flags/banners up today asap. Yank Out 

Mods have a word. 

Can't just get a free pass with xenophobia because the British hate the Americans. 

You can dislike a manager without being xenophobic. At the very least don't put in writing on a forum ffs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Walshie is God said:

Looks like we've decided we want marsch out before he's even been announced. Says more about our fanbase than anything if you ask me. Why bother supporting the team if you think this way???

Surely you can see that people being annoyed by the direction a club is taking comes from wanting that club to do well?

Just now, Uncle Monty said:

Mods have a word. 

Can't just get a free pass with xenophobia because the British hate the Americans. 

You can dislike a manager without being xenophobic. At the very least don't put in writing on a forum ffs.

Don’t want an American manager there no good in the league. 

• Haha 1

Just now, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Ange Postecoglu doing well at Celtic......3 -1 up against Rangers....... Furuhashi scores a brace!

And I was told I only wanted him because he’s an Aussie

****ing miles better than cunting Marsch

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

Mods have a word. 

Thanks man. Good to see at least one Brit gets it :)

17 minutes ago, USMNT Matt said:

Excellent news. Strap yourselves in guys, he'll likely keep you up and you'll enjoy the journey. And if he doesn't - his success speaks for itself in terms of getting you guys promoted. I worked closely with Matt Miazga - ex Reading, was signed by Chelsea - and he had nothing bad to say about him whilst he was at NYRB. Jesse did some really positive actions. Lots of meditation and mindfulness before the latter was even a big thing. He''s definitely a big believer in team spirit and that's what you need rn. I know at Leeds players were regularly given days off of the training ground to do bonding exercises and regularly ate out together at Pizza restaurants etc. Not one player there had a bad thing to say about him and he kept them up so the proof is in the pudding. The media absolutely loved him too. Delighted for you fellas!

Yet not ONE posted any thanks or good wishes followng his sacking.

Methinks you are a very clever fella on a MASSIVE windup.

Lap it up Leicester.

See u at ER; gonna be fun. 

8 minutes ago, Uncle Monty said:

Mods have a word. 

White, wealthy american men, truly the most downtrodden and persecuted minority of our time.

• Haha 3

Guest nathan.
9 minutes ago, Adster said:

What a ****ing melt. 

My post was deleted because i called him a twat.

But its ok to slate Americans in every way.