Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Marsch wouldn't be my first choice, but should he come in can we at least get behind him from the start? Nothing will improve if the atmosphere remains toxic. At least give the guy chance to do badly before complaining.

We don't exactly have the time to give him chance to do badly, he comes in and does badly and we are in the championship and a decade of growth is flushed down the toilet

I'd rather we just didn't hire a failure of a manager than hire him, wait for him to fail and then complain about it

Well, seems like that is it boys and girls. Marsch it is. 

I imagine it was a combination of interviewing well, which I can totally see him doing, and also the fact he may only be asking £1million per year. 

I really struggle to see this ending well, but I have been wrong before, so will support him and hope everything just clicks somehow. 

Difficult to find any optimism with this, but that can all change with a win or two. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LaughingOutLoud said:

Yet not ONE posted any thanks or good wishes followng his sacking.

Methinks you are a very clever fella on a MASSIVE windup.

Lap it up Leicester.

See u at ER; gonna be fun. 

I can post my invoices for data analysis, paid by Charlotte FC and Bali United, if you don't believe me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours ago, KP Fox said:

Stop watching Talksport. Guess you weren't there when we were in administration or when we were in League one. Just for your information less than 2 years ago we won the FA cup and beat Man City in the Community Shield. Last season we played in Europe and got to the semi final. We're all disappointed about this season but even if we get relegated, we'll bounce back - we always do! 

Hate that argument.  oohhh look where we used to be, wake up, I’m referring to our recent success and how we have fallen in last 18 months. I was here for all the administration and everything,  yes and don’t listen to taksport, let alone watch it. Fine, you can be happy with  Marsch in the championship because we used to be in league 1. But I won’t sit and pretend I am. 

Edited by DezFox
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jattdogg said:

I don't care for Marsch but if the club appoint him then i have no option but to get behind the appointment and hope that he changes my mind.

That will be the majority of us too. All these posts outraged that we are questioning this appointment, are nonsense. 

I'll support whoever takes over, but doesn't mean I have to approve of the initial decision. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, studentofthegame said:

We don't exactly have the time to give him chance to do badly, he comes in and does badly and we are in the championship and a decade of growth is flushed down the toilet

I'd rather we just didn't hire a failure of a manager than hire him, wait for him to fail and then complain about it

Yeah you completely missed the point then didn't you.

Get behind him. He kept Leeds up last year, no reason he can't do that for us this year. If you're turning up booing him from the off that doesn't help anybody. There's no doubt we're in a bad situation, and unfortunately that means getting an elite manager isn't possible, so let get behind Marsch and hope he galvanises the squad over the next few weeks to keep us up. If we do go down, it won't be Marsch fault will it.

Edited by Facecloth
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I always have been and always will be 'give them a chance' and i'm mostly okay with this appointment.

However one thing I felt we need was top to bottom change in coaching staff, and the worrying thing about Marsch is he only really has one 'friend' he brings with him. 

Which means we will still need our dinosaur goalkeeping coach, and means Sadler will likely stay also.

Edited by AjcW

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

However one thing I felt we need was top to bottom change in coaching staff, and the worrying thing about Marsch is he only really has one 'friend' he brings with him. 

Which means we will still need our dinosaur goalkeeping coach, and means Sadler will likely stay also.

Probably the reason financially 

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I always have been and always will be 'give them a chance' and i'm mostly okay with this appointment.

Definitely. I think everything is so stale at the club. A complete rebuild is needed, and we really need to say bye to most of these old faces, including Rudkin! 

• Like 1