Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

33 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

Marsche what a joke will he gets us two 5th places or fa cup !!!? The guy is useless he has no understanding of the premier league 

I don't think there is a single manager that could do that for us from this point. It's going to be a long hard rebuild. Not getting 5th place isn't a stick to beat any new manager with when Brendan dragged us so far down from those heights 

• Like 1

To be honest the club needs a massive shake up, make no mistake Brendan has been allowed to absolutely dismantle everything and the board have allowed him to destroy any confidence and team spirit, I am delighted after today we will have a fresh voice to breathe new life to a club that is sadly dead on its arse at the moment. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, chuck'em said:

I don't think there is a single manager that could do that for us from this point. It's going to be a long hard rebuild. Not getting 5th place isn't a stick to beat any new manager with when Brendan dragged us so far down from those heights 

The problem was way above Rodgers and this appointment if true would prove that point. Lack of investment and poor signings have got us to this point.

your board is going to actually appoint him aren’t they?  As bad as you look today, that useless fraud Marsch will make you much much worse.  Whilst usually in football part of the fun is laughing at the misfortune of others, having seen week on week what he did to our players and our club, I genuinely feel sorry for you

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

Maybe his vision, strategy and willingness to work within a defined structure and model fully aligned with the direction the board want to take, also he may well have been very honest about what went wrong at Leeds and he has learnt some valuable lessons and experience from his time there, that will be beneficial to us 

I have no doubt on paper its not the appointment the majority of fans wanted but this is who the club has decided to put their trust in, let’s hope he proves the doubters wrong, because we all want a successful Leicester City. For me he starts with a clean slate and the hope he does a great job with us. 

he was lots of (awful) things at Leeds.  Reflection and learning were never present amongst them.  Hugely arrogant and almost unbelievably stubborn and stupid

52 minutes ago, Finn Claw II said:

I put winning the league with Salzburg on a par with winning the league with Celtic.

Apart from poor results it would be interesting to know why he was sacked at Leipzig or if it was as simple as that.

reportedly he couldn’t handle the pressure, as you will soon learn when he isn’t blaming his own players for not being “brave” enough he is visibly demonstrating all the signs of someone at the edge of having a breakdown.

Edited by BielsaIsGod

Relegation is a certainty

Bin off getting Marsch

Spend some time sounding out someone like Michael Carrick at Middlesbrough or Kieran McKenna at Ipswich for when the season ends

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 3

Just now, moore_94 said:

Relegation is a certainty

Bin off getting Marsch

Spend some time sounding out someone like Michael Carrick at Middlesbrough or Kieran McKenna at Ipswich for when the season ends

This. Burnley got it right with Kompany. There needs to be a reality check, we're not staying up and we need someone to clear the decks. Jesse Marsch is not going to see us through a 46 game championship season.

Not really wanting Marsch but we need someone, needed them months ago frankly. Unbelievably we're not mathematically down yet so anyone who can give us some kind of lift would be good.

We've seen the mess of the last two games with people on the touchline who shouldn't be there.

Rodgers has a lot to answer for but this is nearly all on the board for not acting fast enough last summer/early autnumn.