Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

14 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Relegation is a certainty

Bin off getting Marsch

Spend some time sounding out someone like Michael Carrick at Middlesbrough or Kieran McKenna at Ipswich for when the season ends

Agree with this, Marsch is gonna absolutely stink the Championship out when/if we go down. 

I think they'll probably announce it tonight to try and get a bit of positivity around the club.

I'd genuinely not bother now and just recruit someone in the summer for the championship next season.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

I thought getting rid of Rodgers would solve all the problems and anyone would be able to get a tune out of this squad - I was wrong.

Whoever the new manager is has got a job on, because this bunch of players are an absolute disgrace I’d clear the lot of them out when we go down. Stowell and Sadler also need getting rid of as well.

Appointing Marsch is dreadful. This isn't just because of him being American (I have my opinions on that too) but because he's shown absolutely nothing to suggest he can manage a Premier League club effectively.

Cambiasso would get the respect from the players and probably pick a team to go out and win I don't know what we are waiting for.

We need to go left field and think outside the box, every other manager linked looks like a disaster waiting to happen

Edited by whoareyaaa

1 minute ago, foxile5 said:

Appointing Marsch is dreadful. This isn't just because of him being American (I have my opinions on that too) but because he's shown absolutely nothing to suggest he can manage a Premier League club effectively.

??  I couldn't care less where our manager comes from. I'd take a 3 legged Zebra from Zambia right now as it couldn't do much worse.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

We won’t be a Premier League club for very long anyway lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, reynard said:

??  I couldn't care less where our manager comes from. I'd take a 3 legged Zebra from Zambia right now as it couldn't do much worse.

If he’s appointed, then that’s the final nail. Time

to go Top.

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

Cambiasso would get the respect from the players and probably pick a team to go out and win I don't know what we are waiting for.

At least he wouldn’t pick Vardy. Had a text from someone that Geoff Peters said on talksport that Vardy would get back to scoring ways in the Championship. Have to disagree and say he is completely done as a footballer. We can’t be sentimental towards players in our position. The club has made too many mistakes, it’s time we say goodbye to our title-winners.

• Like 3

Just now, westernpark said:

At least he wouldn’t pick Vardy. Had a text from someone that Geoff Peters said on talksport that Vardy would get back to scoring ways in the Championship. Have to disagree and say he is completely done as a footballer. We can’t be sentimental towards players in our position. The club has made too many mistakes, it’s time we say goodbye to our title-winners.

Yup Vardy is finished he was fooked after 20 minutes and I love Vardy and he would probably admit he can't do it on his own anymore.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, reynard said:

The sport is slowly Americanising and I don't like it.

I don't think, culturally, there's an engagement with 'soccer' in the same way as the British and I want that strength of cultural engagement (for want of a better term) in my team's manager.

4 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I thought getting rid of Rodgers would solve all the problems and anyone would be able to get a tune out of this squad - I was wrong.

Whoever the new manager is has got a job on, because this bunch of players are an absolute disgrace I’d clear the lot of them out when we go down. Stowell and Sadler also need getting rid of as well.

Yea, must admit I thought the relief of getting rid of him would give a bigger lift than it did, but I didn't count on the two stand-in coaches being part of the Rodgers human centipede. 

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

Geoff has found his voice again.

Shame he didn't say much about Rodgers after laying into Claude every 5 seconds.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blue ROI said:

I would have been happy with MON as he might have been able to organize a defence.

But no lets go for Jessie Marsch.

And knowing the board it'll be a 3 year deal worth 10 million a season.

I don’t think there’s anyone in the club hierarchy that actually understands football. Including Rudkin.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

We need to go left field and think outside the box, every other manager linked looks like a disaster waiting to happen

FFS!!!!!!!!! 

THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA!! 

PLEASE CAN PEOPLE STOP PUTTING THIS!! He’s shown nothing that states he’d be a good coach / manager, never mind of a club that is in the Premier League. 

• Like 1