Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

Genuinely wonder if Claude would consider a fire fighter position to boost his own credibility again? Given our position relegation wouldn’t exactly hurt his credibility given how he got on in his last role? 

Too nice for this sort of role 

when the going got tough he couldn’t turn it around

Guest bennytwohats

After today I think we just need to get someone in and get on with it. If that’s Marsch so be it. Hopefully he can instil a bit of believe and offer some fresh ideals. Treat City as a free hit and then hope we can make a dent in the games remaining.

7 minutes ago, Sly said:

Giggs, Maradona, Neville, Shearer, Stoichkov, Mattaus, Ince, Laudrup …. 

Kompany was a student of Pep and it was well documented he was involved with the coaching at Manchester City toward the end. 

Cambiasso has had what, 5 games as Assistant Manager at Colombia? 

I read that Leicester players have said that Cambiasso did organise the players in the great escape and helped to motivate them 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Appointing Marsch is dreadful. This isn't just because of him being American (I have my opinions on that too) but because he's shown absolutely nothing to suggest he can manage a Premier League club effectively.

You have an opinion on whether he is an American? Surely his passport would trump any opinion?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Yup Vardy is finished he was fooked after 20 minutes and I love Vardy and he would probably admit he can't do it on his own anymore.

...true, he can't do it on his own anymore, but why should he!!!

Two games in a short space of time, what were the interim team thinking of. All we seem to be doing is emulating Brendan Ball and adopting the same formations and ideas.

Vardy gets no support when he plays, he is asked to press on his own, if we are not going to support him then don't play him.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

I just don't see the point in getting anybody in at this point, if we go down which looks probable how are any of the players that stay going to have any faith in a manager that took us down

How can you lay the responsibility of us going down on someone given just 8 games? 

2 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...true, he can't do it on his own anymore, but why should he!!!

Two games in a short space of time, what were the interim team thinking of. All we seem to be doing is emulating Brendan Ball and adopting the same formations and ideas.

Vardy gets no support when he plays, he is asked to press on his own, if we are not going to support him then don't play him.

its really shit management.

14 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

I read that Leicester players have said that Cambiasso did organise the players in the great escape and helped to motivate them 

It's also been clarified more than once that he most definitely was not de facto manager at the time, as many have imagined. In fact some of our key players couldn't stand him. I don't doubt that the manager leaned on his senior players, though, if that's what you're highlighting. And, of course, he was critical.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

How can you lay the responsibility of us going down on someone given just 8 games? 

At this point I'd rather the players took all the responsibility of us getting relegated if it happens, I'd feel sorry for any manager being brought in to train these players

9 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

I just don't see the point in getting anybody in at this point, if we go down which looks probable how are any of the players that stay going to have any faith in a manager that took us down

We're going to reinstate Rodgers?

5 minutes ago, adam said:

We're not giving this clown a 3 year deal are we? He will do well to last 6 months.

Agreed, I cannot believe we are getting him on a long term contract, what has he done that merits us considering him.

35 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

After today I think we just need to get someone in and get on with it. If that’s Marsch so be it. Hopefully he can instil a bit of believe and offer some fresh ideals. Treat City as a free hit and then hope we can make a dent in the games remaining.

Leeds fan complained he is obsessed with fast transition, so might work for us, but regardless I agree its clear we need someone in quickly, so if hes the option then take it but keep the contract short.

34 minutes ago, bennytwohats said:

Yeah this.

The players are even more clueless now. They didn’t know what they were doing today. Needs a soft reset which is the only hope ahead of the hard reset in the summer which will depend on what division we’re in.

7 minutes ago, MrSpaM said:

...you cannot put relegation at the feet of a new manager, with 5 possible wins from 8 games, it is a tall order and not something that we can expect from anyone.