Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Only we could sack a manager have no one immediately lined up, **** up the chance of them taking charge over two winnable home games and then bring him in for Man City. **** me

The ever obliging Leicester City.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TJQuik said:

**** it, I don't care anymore. Put foghorn leghorn in charge. Give him a 6 year contract.

Jobber would do a good job at this stage, at least he might wake the players up banging that drum

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Haha 1

Jesse really is in a no loss situation

We are expecting to go down, if we do there is no surprise 

If he somehow manages to keep us up he's is heralded as a Messiah 

He can't lose 

Edited by copunk

Just now, Blue ROI said:

I'd nearly avoid this if I was Marsch.

Who in their right mind would want to come in now.

An unemployed guy who can't believe his luck and is about to earn a few million quid.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Only we could sack a manager have no one immediately lined up, **** up the chance of them taking charge over two winnable home games and then bring him in for Man City. **** me

There lies the huge problems we have running through the club. There is absolutely zero plan/strategy whatsoever like a Brighton. Its actually unbelievable to think how badly Rodgers has done for 18 months and that they finally sacked him and we had no replacement lined up, suggesting that they had never planned or thought of sacking Rodgers before. Its amateurish beyond belief

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 4

Prior to today I would have been happy to go with Stowell/Sadler over Marsch and hope for the best. But after that shambles today I’m prepared to give him a chance. There’s literally nobody else who would come and join this shit show and he can’t be worse than the two clowns in charge currently!

1 minute ago, Nugent said:

Prior to today I would have been happy to go with Stowell/Sadler over Marsch and hope for the best. But after that shambles today I’m prepared to give him a chance. There’s literally nobody else who would come and join this shit show and he can’t be worse than the two clowns in charge currently!

Yeah we have sacked Rodgers but without a plan despite the decline over the last 18 months, so we are now left with two guys who actually don’t have any clue at all. We actually would have been better off with Rodgers 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Marsch must be willing to manage in the championship. 

I'm no fan, but if he's willing to come here he should be applauded. 

Yeah any manager coming here now, I’m sure will be under the impression they aren’t sacked if we go down