Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Presumably people think Rodgers and Potter are cut from the same cloth because they are British coaches with a European coach mentality? Other than that I don’t see it.

Easy stick to beat Potter with it seems. Compare him to the guy we all were desperate to get rid of. 

1 minute ago, Manini said:

Can you even manage 3 teams in the same division in the same season? Has that ever happened? 

Don't think you can resign from more than one. If you are sacked then I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed.

Can't remember it happening before but we are in a totally different time with regards to managerial reigns.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Presumably people think Rodgers and Potter are cut from the same cloth because they are British coaches with a European coach mentality? Other than that I don’t see it.

He struck me, probably incorrectly I admit, as a builder and not what we need right now.

Just now, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

Surprised at the comments in here. We would be bloody lucky to get Graham Potter. Yes he failed at Chelsea - but EVERYBODY fails at Chelsea!

Would be an amazing appointment IMO.

Won alot of trophies in the last 20 years considering everyone fails there  

Starting to wonder about coincidental timing. Weird to sack a manager the game after international break when there is another midweek. Potter happened to be let go today as well. And of course Potter lost to Villa and we play Villa on Tuesday. It's surely going to be him.

1 minute ago, LeePhilpottsBaldSpot said:

Surprised at the comments in here. We would be bloody lucky to get Graham Potter. Yes he failed at Chelsea - but EVERYBODY fails at Chelsea!

Would be an amazing appointment IMO.

Everyone apart from Mourinho, Ancelotti, Conte, Tuchel, Di Matteo and Benitez?

3 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Won alot of trophies in the last 20 years considering everyone fails there  

+ @Corky

Ha yes - sorry badly phrased. I meant every Chelsea manager gets binned off and there's no shame in being cast off by them. They've sacked lots of excellent managers.

Look at all the managers they've sacked. Ancelotti, Mourinho, Conte, Sarri, Hiddink, Tuchel etc.

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, chuck'em said:

What will our level be in the summer though? If we don't get this appointment right his level will be above us come June 

Potter's next job won't be a big six club, so we'll be his level assuming we stay up.

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Whoever it is, I beg that they allow us to go back to our counter attacking style. Can't take anymore Tiki Taka.

Really hope so mate. But the owners want tiki taka football :facepalm:

• Like 1

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

Whoever it is, I beg that they allow us to go back to our counter attacking style. Can't take anymore Tiki Taka.

You won’t get that with Potter he is basically Brendan but a bit nicer and more honest.

Don’t get why so many people want him.

4 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Noises from Forest about Coopers job. Could see them going for Potter tbf. If we want him would need to act fast. Would also throw West Ham in to that mix.

I could see Potter going to West Ham in the summer