Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

18 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Would Patrick Vieira actually be a bad choice? I just think we need someone who can add some bite to the team. Relegation is likely and I can see him doing a good job in the Championship 

The guy would surely have some arsenal links and would know his French football too, so he’d bring that

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

cementing our place in the Champ with Jesse fking Marsh

And lower 

Reasonable man management skills but is tactically limited..concede same goal at back post every time and players came out and said his style just didn't suit premier league.

Just go on Leeds forums and there all saying it's madness he's got another premier league job and he's so far out of his depth.

Can't believe the club are stooping this low 

Pathetic 

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

cementing our place in the Champ with Jesse fking Marsh

It doesn't matter who manages the rest of the season, the club is going down. The current situation is unsalvageable because there is too much crap on the roster. The next appointment has to be about beyond that.  Whether Marsch is the guy to get them back to the PL, that's the question. And he really doesn't have much of a track record.

1 minute ago, TeaMen Tom said:

It doesn't matter who manages the rest of the season, the club is going down. The current situation is unsalvageable because there is too much crap on the roster. The next appointment has to be about beyond that.  Whether Marsch is the guy to get them back to the PL, that's the question. And he really doesn't have much of a track record.

He isn’t the right appointment at all in my view, I have a feeling he will lead us to another relegation battle but in the championship 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Based on the championship alone, we might be better poaching Mark Robins from Cov. 

Would not be a bad idea. Looking at Jesse's stats at Leeds at nearly a season's tally he did get more than 40 points. If only we had that many.

5 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The guy would surely have some arsenal links and would know his French football too, so he’d bring that

I think Viera wouldn’t have been a bad choice a month ago. 
The board and Top and Rodgers have royally ****ed this club for years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

So who do we want for the next manager when we're inevitably in the hunt again by Christmas if not before?

That guy will work for peanuts and without any budget.  This Marsch appointment has to work or it could be Sunderland Till I Die - the sequel.

• Sad 1

Just now, Wortho said:

I think Viera wouldn’t have been a bad choice a month ago. 
The board and Top and Rodgers have royally ****ed this club for years

You want a manager now who will nurture players like Braybrooke, Alves and Brunt, but also have some connections with loan signings, I would have thought Viera would have been a good choice if we go down. I just can’t see players running through brick walls for Jesse

7 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Cambiasso would save us.

Much better option, we have seen Marsch at Leeds they only stayed up with a last minute goal.. but they was awful and got spanked most weeks.

1 minute ago, TeaMen Tom said:

That guy will work for peanuts and without any budget.  This Marsch appointment has to work or it could be Sunderland Till I Die - the sequel.

With Top and the board running the show it could well be the latter.