Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

Genuinely believe after today they should give it to Dean smith and Shakespeare on the premise they are actually willing(according to reports) to take it till the end of season. If we go down we can then appoint a Mark Robins or a Nigel Pearson, to rebuild and see us through the division. I can’t envisage a Jesse Marsch mediating the championship without crashing us as a club. They don’t even have relegation or promotions in the U.S.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, westernpark said:

What has Viera done in management?

I think for a manager who’s an ex player, it can be about using their career experience for tactics, and their profile as a player for respect, and their connections and knowledge to bring in players, although he hasn’t done anything as yet, you’d hope he could bring in respect and fight now, and be of value if we were relegated 

Just now, splinterdream said:

I think for a manager who’s an ex player, it can be about using their career experience for tactics, and their profile as a player for respect, and their connections and knowledge to bring in players, although he hasn’t done anything as yet, you’d hope he could bring in respect and fight now, and be of value if we were relegated 

Yes, but he’s not done that yet. I’d take him over Marsch nonetheless! 

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Genuinely believe after today they should give it to Dean smith and Shakespeare on the premise they are actually willing(according to reports) to take it till the end of season. If we go down we can then appoint a Mark Robins or a Nigel Pearson, to rebuild and see us through the division. I can’t envisage a Jesse Marsch mediating the championship without crashing us as a club. They don’t even have relegation or promotions in the U.S.

what does the US league have to do with Marsch? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, norwichfox said:

Can someone please confirm that Brendan 'effin Rodgers has fully left the building and taken all of his $hit with him...

I did see a suspicious guy with a beard who had his height and some resemblance before todays game 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, westernpark said:

Yes, but he’s not done that yet. I’d take him over Marsch nonetheless! 

I'd take managing and selecting by Twitter Poll over any of the names mentioned today.

1 minute ago, westernpark said:

One thing I will say about sports in the US - when  a team goes down the toilet, the reason is usually incompetence somewhere in upper management. I would agree with you - do a short term hire and then make a long term decision over the summer with a plan in place.  That they didn't do this tells me that upper management is either panicking or is clueless about what to do next.  It's one of the two. 

1 minute ago, wurmer said:

What an absolute s***show this club is.

Financially f****d despite previously pushing a reputation of being a 'well run club'

Squad with no fight and care.

Vardy is done - it was obvious 2 years ago that this would happen and yet, here we are - too late - again.

Inept behind the scenes management - what and who the hell are these people, because they are clearly not business skilled or experienced at managing a Premier League football club, that's for sure.

Owner completely out of his depth and detached from reality.

Distracted by the overkill Training facilities project.

Distracted by the Stadium development project.

It was obvious that change was needed at the end of last season and definitely blindingly obvious in Jan - but they did nothing. Nothing.

Pathetic. 

If we go down (and I think we will) we will be down for a while - I wouldn't rule out a double relegation given the issues the club has.

It's an absolute s***show.

So angry.

You are being far too positive about the situation. 

8 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Remember when we were fuming about finishing 5th... lol

How times change ey

Times change, high % of our fans being morons doesn’t change it seems. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't see Marsch keeping us up nor do I see him bringing us back up.

Understandably people were saying we need to appoint a manager to try and stay up, after today, we're down, so I don't see the need to rush this decision through.

But they will, because they are inept.