Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

We’ll be the Leicester City Red Bulls before u know it! 

Vardy will be on the sidelines with the rest of the team necking cans of Redbull and throwing the empties into the crowd before the game. 

Edited by Fox1980
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

If they have any sense they would just put a post saying Jesse Marsch is our new manager 

It is happening so yeah, terrible appointment and I don’t think I have been this disappointed about a new manager coming in to be honest 

11 minutes ago, wurmer said:

What an absolute s***show this club is.

Financially f****d despite previously pushing a reputation of being a 'well run club'

Squad with no fight and care.

Vardy is done - it was obvious 2 years ago that this would happen and yet, here we are - too late - again.

Inept behind the scenes management - what and who the hell are these people, because they are clearly not business skilled or experienced at managing a Premier League football club, that's for sure.

Owner completely out of his depth and detached from reality.

Distracted by the overkill Training facilities project.

Distracted by the Stadium development project.

It was obvious that change was needed at the end of last season and definitely blindingly obvious in Jan - but they did nothing. Nothing.

Pathetic. 

If we go down (and I think we will) we will be down for a while - I wouldn't rule out a double relegation given the issues the club has.

It's an absolute s***show.

So angry.

They were clearly over confident of the effect of the training complex and squad/manager.  Focus was lost on the team, and as they say you cant stand still.  Completely didnt read that the manager had lost it ages ago, then have ended up doing a panic sacking with no plan in place for the event as if they felt we would be wed to Rodgers for the duration of his contract (how often does that happen in football).

The contracts situation aside from being a financial mess, has likely led to a lot of players now not too bothered about the fate of the club as their eyes will be on their next transfer.

Edited by Chrysalis
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Fox1980 said:

This is what we should expect but Leeds fans will tell u different 

CE5B8A1E-AE02-45AF-A0AD-BAC281633B69.jpeg

That is what we want and have the players to do it. Even with some out injured. I just can’t see that being done though in this league with just 8 left to play 

• Like 2

Just imagine a world where we are about to appoint a manager who was sacked by Leeds because the football they played was absolutely atrocious.  And he's being hired at Leicester who sacked Rodgers because the football and results were absolutely atrocious.  

Just let the amount of negligence in that decision to sink in 

• Like 3

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Just imagine a world where we are about to appoint a manager who was sacked by Leeds because the football they played was absolutely atrocious.  And he's being hired at Leicester who sacked Rodgers because the football and results were absolutely atrocious.  

Yeah from what I see he is Rodgers 0.5 

2 minutes ago, Fox1980 said:

This is what we should expect but Leeds fans will tell u different 

CE5B8A1E-AE02-45AF-A0AD-BAC281633B69.jpeg

Leeds were poor under Marsch from a results perspective, and the system they had was often found out due to poor full back defending and opponents going route 1, but most of the key metrics improved dramatically under Marsch's tenure. 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

That is what we want and have the players to do it. Even with some out injured. I just can’t see that being done though in this league with just 8 left to play 

Yes it’s the complete opposite to Soumare lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kristianity77 said:

They should just sell up.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

If it is Jesse, and you’re disappointed, what was the last manager you were as disappointed at them being appointed to us?

Are you hinting at the Claudio hiring? Personally I didn't mind as I rated him but was obviously gutted about Pearson leaving which was the bigger deal.