Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Koke said:

He doesn't understand that playing it out wide is to stretch the opposition and move the defenders around, and subsequently chsnces are created. Can't believe this was said by a Premier League manager 😳 

Come on now, you can't possibly know he doesn't understand that. He's frustratedly trying to explain his philosophy to a group of people who keep questioning it. Doesn't mean he doesn't understand what wide players do  for a team 😂.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NasPb said:

I'm a Muslim mate and I'm fasting, usually I'm more relaxed than ever in this month but this team is going to be the death of me. 

I'm only joking mate, it's a stressful time to be a fan, we are devoid of any direction at the moment :cry:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I'm only joking mate, it's a stressful time to be a fan, we are devoid of any direction at the moment :cry:

I know hahahahahahaahahahaha don't worry. I was trying to say, leicester makes you act like an insane person. We're really hitting rock bottom mate. Feels like the end of the world. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

He doesn't understand that playing it out wide is to stretch the opposition and move the defenders around, and subsequently chsnces are created. Can't believe this was said by a Premier League manager 😳 

He doesn't play with width or wingers apparently. Everyone should run directly to the centre of the goal 

This is going to be fun. If we are going down, lets do it comically at least!

3 minutes ago, NasPb said:

I know hahahahahahaahahahaha don't worry. I was trying to say, leicester makes you act like an insane person. We're really hitting rock bottom mate. Feels like the end of the world. 

It really does at the moment, not only are we facing relegation, but we also need an entire rebuild in potentially the most competitive league in world football to escape lol

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

I'm not sure if there are some sort of contracted official links, but I know he holds very close connections to the RB empire around Europe given he's managed both clubs. RB work with many clubs in data analytics etc, I know Southampton started using Red Bulls data analysts as a result of Hasenhuttl going there, those analysts also work with Bayern. I know he also had a very close relationship with Ralph Rangnick who is basically the godfather of Red Bull in football. So I'm not sure if he still has any official capacity with them, but I would very much assume his connections are still strong there. He signed 4 players he had in the past for Leeds for a start. 

Ah interesting - thanks.

If he does come in for a 3 year contract, will be interesting to see who he brings with him over the summer. Presuming he follows the RB philosophy, it's going to be quite a departure from our way of playing over the last few years.

• Like 1

Just now, zdx said:

Ah interesting - thanks.

If he does come in for a 3 year contract, will be interesting to see who he brings with him over the summer. Presuming he follows the RB philosophy, it's going to be quite a departure from our way of playing over the last few years.

Yeah I mentioned earlier I think one thing that may work in our favour is that the RB philosophy requires really dynamic players. So hopefully even if it doesn't work out for JM as manager, he would have at least signed diverse players who can play for us for the long term future. Much like Puel, his football wasn't inspiring, but the players he signed like Maddison and Tielemans could atleast be used in multiple ways. My concern with someone like Rafa would be is he going to sign someone who suits his really defensive style, but then struggles to adapt to a new manager. 

• Like 2

Guest Mee-9

I think the Marsch appointment shows you that it is very much with an eye on the Championship.

For Marsch it’s a decent proposition, somehow work a miracle and he’ll be a hero. But take us down and it’s not his fault. Cutting his teeth in the championship could be great for his coaching. 

Wonder if the board ever bother to gauge reaction online? As if they did, they’d pull the plug… then again, they didn’t gauge it on Rodgers for the past 18 months. 

Bet we sack him 12-15 games into the championship