Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

6 minutes ago, Balders65 said:

Probably totally irrelevant to this feed but I see Tops plane flew to Liverpool this morning and is coming back tonight? Might have gone shopping or to do the Beatles tour for all I know but is there anyone up there we are “looking” at 🔝👍

Rafa lives near Liverpool still.

• Sad 1

We absolutely cannot afford to be throwing around 3 year contracts to the likes of Jesse Marsch - if we go down, the next appointment needs considerable thought.

If anyone is willing to accept interim until the end of the season, do it.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Balders65 said:

Probably totally irrelevant to this feed but I see Tops plane flew to Liverpool this morning and is coming back tonight? Might have gone shopping or to do the Beatles tour for all I know but is there anyone up there we are “looking” at 🔝👍

Klopp

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Balders65 said:

scousers-enfield.jpeg.8129db30bb82b512af9173a625d06ca3.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Wellens, Rowett or Robins ?

All 3. It's a huge job. Let's have management by committee. A new model for management. Fuchs in also as head of team bonding. Compulsory team nights out, karaoke, raft building etc.

• Haha 1

Rafa is absolutely the right choice. 

1) He is the most likely candidate to get both respect from the players and be able to motivate them and keep us up. 

2) He actually has championship experience. He was willing to work on a project and dip down before and we need someone willing to do that as it looks the most likely outcome

3) He’s actually great for a rebuild, whatever budget he’s given he makes more good signings than bad ones. 
4) Fans of all his old clubs have good things to say. except for everton, who hated him before he arrived and wouldn’t give him a chance! From the outside he actually was doing well with everton as well, he turned demarai grey into a star for a couple of months… that’s more than any manager was capable of at leicester. If the fans hadn’t been so desperate to make things toxic for him, maybe he would have taken them forward 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 4