Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

Because they know that Marsch would be a very unpopular choice with both the fans and the players?

Leeds backed off hiring a Marsch replacement (Schreuder) because they didn't like how negatively the fanbase took the leak.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Think of a worse option than Marsch. 
Guaranteed to be someone like Gerrard. 

Would take Gerrard over Marsch. But that’s like taking kidney stones over appendicitis. 

• Like 1

Anyone wanting Gerrard hasn’t spoken to a Villa fan in recent years. I think they disliked him more than Leeds and Marsch. 

At least Marsch seemingly has a philosophy that on paper would be appealing to us, Gerrard is a woeful manager. 

• Like 3

Would take Hasenhuttl over Rafa tbh. Rafaball is very boring to watch albeit can be effective, the flaws in his system would open us up too much to keep us up id wager, and I really don’t want to see a Rafa rebuild. He buys players to suit the formation and instructions and they often end up struggling to adapt to anything else. Attacking Half spaces between the defenders quickly is the easy exploit to his system, and with Amartey or Souttar playing at CB we will likely get opened up. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

New manager being announced on Easter Sunday? The day on which the son of god rose from the dead? This has GOT to be a good sign.

**** it I'm sold, gonna get a huge back tattoo of Marsch as Christ the Redeemer 

• Haha 1

Also worth adding, Rafa’s teams especially at Newcastle were off the top of my head the most direct long ball team in the league, or could have been Burnley, but they also make a LOT of passes between the defenders. Rafas tactice rely heavily on defenders who can pass the ball and move into space for eachother. I really don’t want to see us trying to do that with Amartey and Souttar in a back 3 with Faes. 
Rafa is obviously a solid manager but I very much doubt he will keep us up and the football is horrible. 

• Like 3

Guest Mee-9

It would be a HUGE u-turn if we don’t appoint Marsch. Absolutely colossal. 

If he doesn’t come, (as expecting an imminent announcement) it means that the club hierarchy have listened to the criticism surrounding him, as well as what the fans have said. No other reason as he was ready to go. 

1 minute ago, Mee-9 said:

It would be a HUGE u-turn if we don’t appoint Marsch. Absolutely colossal. 

If he doesn’t come, (as expecting an imminent announcement) it means that the club hierarchy have listened to the criticism surrounding him, as well as what the fans have said. No other reason as he was ready to go. 

Yeah I guess that would be a positive, it’s ready to go so why not announce it, someone speculated earlier they thought they club might have been giving this info out to the media to gauge the response. That’s a good thing if true if it means we get the right man in. 
I can imagine if Marsh came in and we stunk the place out in his first game fans would turn instantly. 

6 minutes ago, Matt said:

Legit reading LTID facebook posts, twitter and foxestalk for their manager search. Getting paid for others work. Lol

Ffs we need a clear out of senior leaders. Rudkin  needs to go.