Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Next Manager

Leicester's Next Manager   

841 members have voted

1. 1. Leicester's Next Manager

• Ange Postecoglou
    • Rafa Benitez
    • Graham Potter
    • Michael Carrick
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Thomas Frank
    • Other (state who)

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

On the flip-side if he comes in and keeps us up his reputation is instantly improved.

I am sure he will equally be thinking, he could take us down with barely a win too, and then is almost unemployable in the Premier League again. 

Hope he comes, as it means we get an interim and long-term manager all in one, but I just can't see it, and I expect him to distance himself from any jobs until the summer. 

Just now, chapero82 said:

Potter couldn't get the Chelsea players to turn things around so how could it do it with ours? lol

Because players react to coaches at the same level as them. It’s easy to lose top players as they’re used to much better. 

He’s clearly not elite level which is why he’s more suited to manage a club like us. 

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

There is no huge payoff 

So his staff stay there for however long too. This is not happening until the summer at the earliest. Will be an interim, like Rafa and then we may be able to go after Frank and Potter in the Summer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

Got mixed feelings about Potter. Right manager, wrong time? 

I know what you mean.. feels like a great long term appointment but not sure if he is too nice for a relegation scrap 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Potter couldn't get the Chelsea players to turn things around so how could it do it with ours? lol

Their club is even more of a basket case than ours, in fairness. Lots of pissed off players who think they are world class that aren’t even in the 25 man squad nevermind the team, they will have overlapping friendship groups, bound to be toxic until they can offload everyone they replaced last window 

• Like 2